Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT Debon Air Standard/Bearing Santa Cruz Nomad 2018+
Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT Debon Air Trunnion/Standard Transition Sentinel 2018+
DT Swiss R 232 One Remote Shock
saved 30 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- Available again from the above date
The three-position adjustment of the INCONTROL damping offers the perfect compression level for every situation – LOCK for sprints on even surfaces, DRIVE for technical climbs and OPEN mode which allows you to keep your brakes open on the downhills.
Product features - DT Swiss R 232 One Two in One Remote Shock
- Use: MTB Cross Country
- Remote: yes
- Damping Setup: medium-medium
- Spring System: Lineair
- Damping System: INCONTROL
- Damping: 3-position compression adjustment (Open/Drive/Lock)
- Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Mounting System: Standard
Installation length x Hub (choose variant)
- 185 x 50 mm
- 190 x 40 mm
- 190 x 45 mm
- 210 x 50 mm
- 210 x 55 mm
- matte black
Scope of delivery
- 1 x DT Swiss R 232 One Two in One Remote Shock
The R 232 ONE uses a dual-air chamber system, which is auto-balanced by a bypass. When the shock is fully extended, the pressure in the negative air chamber is higher than in the positive air chamber. This reduces the breakaway force, offering perfect traction and sensitivity. When the shock compresses, the piston moves over the bypass of the air chamber. When the piston is located on the bypass, the bypass ensures pressure equalization of the positive and negative air chamber. When the shock is compressed further, only the air inside the positive air chamber is compressed and the negative chamber is depressurized.
Incontrol adjusts the oil flow by opening and closing the HSC and LSC channels and therefore the compression tune. This allows you to adapt your setup to every riding situation. Its three stages, on-the-fly damping adjustment offers the perfect compression tune – Open for descents, DRIVE for technical uphills, and LOCK for sprints on even sections.
O.D.L allows you to adapt your setup to the riding situation. Its three stages, on the fly damping adjustment on the suspension unit itself or from the handlebar remote, turns every mountain biker's dream of the right setup for all situations into reality.
- OPEN MODE: Works best when riding rough and rocky trails. The suspension works deep into its travel and offers full control in demanding riding situations.
- DRIVE MODE: Setting shines on smoother and owier trails and when riding in race mode, be it climbing or descending. The chassis is stiff and offers maximum ef ciency when riding aggres- sively.
- LOCK MODE: Is ideal for connecting trails on pavement and for sprinting situations. The damping is locked out, offering the highest level of pedalling ef ciency, while an integrated blow off function takes care of unexpectd hits.
232 ONE PLATFORM