Dolomite 60 Dhaulagiri GORE-TEX® - Multisport Shoes
Another new feature is the slightly lower cut of the shoe, which offers all modern adventurers excellent flexibility and freedom of movement. The metal hooks and contrasting laces combine style and function, reminiscent of the typical mountain boots of yesteryear. The Dolomite Vibram Brenta sole with Ice Trek 2 composite material provides excellent grip on cold and icy surfaces, while the ergonomic arch support ensures lasting comfort. Inspired by the great mountaineers of yesteryear - made for the adventurers of today.
Features - Dolomite 60 Dhaulagiri GTX
- Dolomite Vibram® sole with Ice Trek 2 composite material for premium grip on icy surfaces and in cold environments
- Made of specially tanned Crazy Horse leather and soft nubuck leather for better support at the ankle
- Vintage emblem and retro style metal hook closure
- Full grain leather upper lining and Gore-tex Sierra 4LY provide comfort and warmth
- Dual density, two-tone, cushioning and microporous material
- GORE-TEX lining, waterproof
Dolomite Anatomic System light
Dolomite Anatomic System (DAS) is an exclusive system from Dolomite that features a robust and anatomically shaped footbed. The system ensures a comfortable fit, improves posture for better stability and balance.
The GORE-TEX technology ensures absolutely waterproof and breathable properties. It keeps feet dry and provides optimal thermal comfort.
The Vibram sole ensures excellent performance in terms of comfort, durability and quality thanks to the combination of hyper-functional design and exclusive rubber components.