Features - Dolomite 54 Low Evo
- Field of application: Multifunctional lifestyle shoe, for travel or everyday use
- Guarantees highest comfort
- Suede leather LWG certified
- Footbed made of recycled mesh with GRS certification and bio-based coconut fibers
- Sustainable Dolomite by Vibram® outsole
- Shock absorbing microporous eva with 20% recycled powder
- 100% natural cork insole
- 100% recycled laces with second option
- Excellent fit for Dolomite DAS Light due to the combination of ergonomic last and footbed
- Weight (manufacturer's specification): approx. 375 g (1 shoe)
54 - CINQUANTAQUATTRO
The Cinquantaquattro is inspired by the historic mountain boots worn by the pioneers of the great expeditions. It revisits the vintage design and details and reinterprets the shoe in a modern, sleek design. The Cinquantaquattro's special comfort comes from a combination of craftsmanship, innovation and attention to fit, which played a major role in the design process. The anatomical shape adapts perfectly to the foot and offers great comfort and functionality thanks to the exclusive DAS technology. The Cinquantaquattro is available for every style and every season! Discover other bestsellers from the 54 collection and choose your perfect look for the next adventure.
Dolomite Anatomic System light
The Dolomite Anatomic System (DAS) is an exclusive system from Dolomite that features a robust and anatomically shaped footbed. The system ensures a comfortable fit, improves posture for better stability and balance.
The Vibram sole ensures excellent performance in terms of comfort, durability and quality thanks to the combination of hyper-functional design and exclusive rubber components.