Dolomite 54 Hike Evo GORE-Tex® - Trekking Shoes
Trekking shoe for light hiking: the 54 Hike Evo GORE-Tex® by DOLOMITE
The model is perfect for outdoor activities such as trekking or light hiking. It features a suede and stretch upper and an innovative wraparound tongue construction that provides even more comfort and a natural foot movement. In addition to a waterproof GORE-TEX lining, the shoe is equipped with a durable and comfortable Adula Vibram® sole that provides maximum grip on a variety of surfaces and slopes.
Features - 54 Hike Evo GORE-Tex® Trekking Shoe
- Suede and stretch fabric upper
- Waterproof GORE-TEX lining
- Cushioning Vibram® outsole
- Provides a comfortable, snug fit
- Dolomite Wrapping System with innovative tongue allows the foot to move naturally
- Adula Vibram® outsole, which is durable and also provides good traction
- Rubber protection on toe and heel area
- Lightweight cord loop system distributes pressure evenly
- Excellent fit for Dolomite DAS Light based on the combination of ergonomic last and footbed
GORE-TEX technology ensures absolutely waterproof and breathable properties. It keeps the feet dry and provides optimal thermal comfort.
The Vibram sole ensures outstanding performance in terms of comfort, durability and quality thanks to the combination of hyper-functional design and exclusive rubber components.