- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 31 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
Features - Deuter Orbit SQ +6°
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Contrasting drawcord toggles for easy hood adjustment in the dark
- Pillow section can be zipped off
- 2-way zipper
- Anti-snag zipper guard
- Lightweight, side-copying compression stuff sack
- Soft, cozy cotton blend lining
- PFC free
- Fill weight: 480 g
- Length: 195+35 cm
- Body height: up to 200 cm
- Shoulder width: 79 cm
- Foot width: 79 cm
- Packed size: 22 x 41 cm
- Temperature Comfort: 10 °C
- Temperature Limit: 6 °C
- Temperature Extreme: -7 °C
- Season: Summer (1 Season)
- Construction: 1-Layer
- Sleeping bag shape: Ceiling
- Cover fabric inside: T/C COTTON HYBRID FABRIC
- Cover fabric outside: 50D REC PES RIPSTOP
- Filling: High Loft Hollowfibre
- 1400 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Deuter sleeping bag Orbit SQ +6°
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
Sleeping bag comfort range
THE COMFORT TEMPERATURE
Is based on the lowest temperature at which a ‘standard’ woman (25 yrs. / 60 kg / 160 cm) can expect to sleep comfortably in a relaxed position. This range ensures a comfortable sleep, also for inexperienced users.
THE LIMIT TEMPERATURE
Is based on the lowest temperature at which a ‘standard’ adult male (25 yrs. / 70 kg / 173 cm) can expect to sleep comfortably in a relaxed position. An experienced user can optimise the insulation qualities by his choice of clothing and further factors.
THE EXTREME TEMPERATURE
Is a survival only rating for a ‘standard’ adult woman. She can remain for six hours without sleep. Without risk of death from hypothermia, but with a risk of other damages to health (such as frostbite).