- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 29 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
The result is 25% less perspiration and consequently, increased performance. The stretch mesh front pocket is great for airing wet clothes on the move (after a quick dip in a mountain stream, for example).
Features - Deuter Futura Pro 42 EL
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Outer pockets (3)
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Compression straps
- Aircomfort System
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
- Volume: 42 liters
- Dimensions: 67 x 32 x 24 cm
- Recommended load: 6 - 10 kg
- Back length: 38 - 48 cm
- Body height: 185 - 205 cm
- 600D PES
- 210 PA Recycled
- 1700 g (manufacturer's specification)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Deuter Futura Pro 42 EL hiking backpack
The Extra Long (EL) backpacks guarantee perfect carrying comfort for tall people! Athletes who are between 1.85 and 2.00 metres have difficulty finding backpacks that fit.
Carry medium loads lightly and with top ventilation with the ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic Pro mesh back and movable hip fins. The innovative design of the hip fin section and its smooth transition into the back mesh literally enclose the wearer and ensure a comfortable fit with maximum ventilation: The Aircomfort mesh, permanently stable tensioned by the elastic spring steel frame, creates a ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which the moist warm air can escape unhindered.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water, dirt and grease repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
The new deuter Futura series