- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 24 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
The Aircomfort Sensic mesh back system keeps you optimally ventilated. In order to offer you maximum space and organization possibilities for your equipment, there is a side bellows pocket and a height-adjustable lid (+10 L) in addition to the large front access.
Features - Deuter Futura Air Trek 55+10 SL
- VariSlide System
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Active Comfort Fit
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Height adjustable lid
- Load adjustment straps
- Ice Axe Attachment
- SOS label
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Stretch side pockets
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Lid compartment
- Front zip access
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Front Stuff Pocket
- Compression straps
- Key clip
- Name tag inside
- Aircomfort System
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
- Volume: 55 + 10 liters
- Dimensions: 73 / 34 / 26 (H x W x D) cm
- Recommended load: 8 - 15 kg
- Back length: 35 - 56 cm
- Body height: 158 - 178 cm
- 210D PA RECYCLED
- 600D PES
- 2100 g (manufacturer's specification)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Deuter trekking backpack Futura Air Trek 55+10 SL
TechnologiesSL Women's Fit System
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape
Round Profile Frame
The circular profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel stands out thanks to its uncomplicated, light and flexible construction. It is practically indestructible and gives the mesh its fixed tension whilst transferring the load to the hip belt. The pleasantly flexible carrying behaviour ensures freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
For the perfect wearing comfort, in addition to the right backpack, the right application plays a decisive role. This means that models with back length adjustment should be precisely fitted. Especially with loads over ten kilograms and long walking times, individual adjustment is crucial for carrying comfort. That's why deuter equips their models with a volume of 35 liters or more with VariQuick or VariSlide systems.
The movable VariFlex hip belt allows the effort-saving transport of medium loads, as it confidently follows the movements of the wearer. The ergonomically shaped fins made of bilaminate foam with PE stiffening bring the load to the hips.
Active Comfort Fit
For an optimum fit, the backpack should sit on the back as much as possible. This ensures that the carrying weight is evenly distributed over the back. The Active-Comfort-Fit back system supports the carrying comfort with a stable and padded construction.
Provides the necessary instructions of what to do in an emergency.
Deuter Aircomfort System