saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
High-set hip fins create a snug, secure fit – no matter how rough the ride. And when riding uphill, a full-face helmet and protective gear is quickly strapped to the outside of the pack.
Features - Deuter Attack 14 SL
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Sunglasses holder
- Smartphone pocket
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Carrying Guard
- Tyre inflator pump compartment
- SOS label
- Outer pockets (3)
- Helmet clips
- TÜV approved
- Contact system
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag (not included)
- Dimensions: 48 / 27 / 15 (H x W x D) cm
- Volume: 14 Liter
- Back length: 38 - 48 cm
- Height: 160 - 175 cm
- 600D PES COAT
- 225D PES RIPSTOP
Color (choose variant)
- 1320 g (Herstellerangabe)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Attack 14 SL
Streamer Bladder is not included!
SL Collection - The Fit For Women
- Women usually have a slightly shorter back than men. Deuter's SL carrying systems are therefore adapted to the female anatomy and have a shorter cut.
- The SL shoulder straps have a pronounced S-shape and soft edges all around. In addition, the ends of the straps taper off narrowly - for a perfect fit in the shoulder area. Close straps are designed to fit the narrower female shoulders.
- The closed SL hip fins form a cone to fit the female anatomy perfectly. This conical shape is created by the upwardly converging lugs and the anatomically adapted design of the SL hip fins. The fins nestle seamlessly to the female hip.
You want a close-fitting backpack that is easy to carry even with a lot of luggage? Then the contact back is just right for you. The easiest way to carry heavy loads comfortably is when the backpack and carrier form a single unit. Deuter's Contact carrying system keeps the weight close to the body's center of gravity. This guarantees full control and effective load transfer - even in demanding terrain.
Known from household utensils, tools and toys: the voluntary quality mark “GS” for manufacturers stands for tested safety [“Geprüfte Sicherheit” in German] pursuant to the requirements of the Product Safety Act. It certifies products that pose no threat to the user if used correctly. Compliance is checked by independent inspection companies such as TÜV SÜD.
The new deuter Attack series