- Available in at least six weeks
saved 25 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
The lining stretches up to 25% widthwise, hugging the shape of your body. It gives this bag a spacious feel while trapping warmth inside the bag. A three-dimensional, ergonomic footbox provides superior insulation in the sensitive area around the feet, with plenty of room to move around. All of the Astro Pro bags are bluesign® products and made using only RDS-certified down.
Features - Deuter Astro Pro 600
- Storage bag
- Dryzone: water-repellent material on the head and foot areas
- Ergofoot: increased footroom
- Stretch Comfort System
- Insulating collar
- Inner pocket for valuables
- ThermoHood contoured hood
- Trapezoidal chamber design prevents the formation of cold spots
- 2-way zipper
- Anti-snag zipper guard
- Lightweight, side-copying compression stuff sack
- bluesign® product
- Certified Animal Welfare
- PFC free
- Green Button certified product
- Fill weight: 600 g
- Fill Power: 650+ cuin
- Length: 205 cm
- Body height: up to 185 cm
- Shoulder width: 86 cm
- Foot width: 57 cm
- Packed size: 11 x 35 cm
- Temperature Comfort: -5 °C
- Temperature Limit: -11 °C
- Temperature Extreme: -31 °C
- Season: All-season use, but especially for colder conditions (4 Season)
- Construction: Trapezoid Chamber
- Sleeping bag shape: Mummy
- Cover fabric inside: 20D PA RIPSTOP
- Cover fabric outside: 20D PA RIPSTOP + DWR
- Filling: 90/10 Down RDS / Bluesign
- 1050 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Deuter sleeping bag Astro Pro 600
Sleeping bag comfort range
THE COMFORT TEMPERATURE
Is based on the lowest temperature at which a ‘standard’ woman (25 yrs. / 60 kg / 160 cm) can expect to sleep comfortably in a relaxed position. This range ensures a comfortable sleep, also for inexperienced users.
THE LIMIT TEMPERATURE
Is based on the lowest temperature at which a ‘standard’ adult male (25 yrs. / 70 kg / 173 cm) can expect to sleep comfortably in a relaxed position. An experienced user can optimise the insulation qualities by his choice of clothing and further factors.
THE EXTREME TEMPERATURE
Is a survival only rating for a ‘standard’ adult woman. She can remain for six hours without sleep. Without risk of death from hypothermia, but with a risk of other damages to health (such as frostbite).
Technologies & Eco Info
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
The Grüner Knopf is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Grüner Knopf. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour.
- No live plucking
- No force feeding
- Traceability in the supply chain
- Checks made by independent certification institutions worldwide
- Animal welfare guaranteed at all levels