saved 27 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- Available again from the above date
The Y-shaped frame, mobile hip fins and ergonomic lumbar pad combine to distribute the load effectively. A full-length, J-shaped zipper on the front makes contents easy to locate lower down in the main compartment. While large, detachable hip fin pockets (3 L) provide extra storage and keep items within reach. A zip-out 1.5-liter bottle holster also lets you hydrate on the move.
Features - Deuter Aircontact Core 70+10
- Adjustable sternum belt
- VariFlex System
- VariSlide System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Walking pole holder
- Load adjustment straps
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Removal backpack lid
- Height adjustable lid
- Material loops on front & lid
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Outer pockets (3)
- Air Spacer Mesh - Back-friendly spacer fabric
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Spindrift collar
- Y-frame for more direct load transfer and load control
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
- Volume: 70+10 Liter
- Dimensions: 86 x 32 x 30 cm
- Back length: 42-62 cm
- 500D TEXTURED PA
- 235 D REC PA PLAIN
Color (choose variant)
- 2530 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Deuter Trekking backpack Aircontact Core 70+10
The new Air Spacer mesh performs three functions in one: Comfort, cushioning and ventilation.
The respective volume sizes of the backpacks can be optimised to the individual size of the wearer and are very comfortable to wear thanks to the adjustable back length of the VariSlide system, the precise-fitting VariFlex hip fins and the movable ActiveFit shoulder straps, among other things.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.