Continental Xynotal Enduro 29 x 2.4 "Soft Folding Tire
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 40 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
Features - Continental Xynotal Enduro 29 x 2.4" Soft Folding Tire
- Truned in, linearly arranged shoulder studs for predictable and soft transitions ensure high safe and predictable limit range
- Distinctive positive tread pattern with numerous contact patches provides a harmonious ride and high grip on hard and slightly loose surfaces
- Pronounced bevels in the direction of rotation provide a harmonious and smooth ride, as well as low rolling resistance and improved grip on hard surfaces
- The soft compound provides the perfect balance between rolling resistance and grip.
- Exceptional tire wall design with a unique look
- Label design with clear and intuitive symbolism
- Cross weave prevents cuts and slashing on the sidewalls of the tire
- Foldable aramid core
- The robust single-layer carcass with puncture protection insert
- Specialist for hardpack and dry conditions
- Suitable for tubeless rebuild with optimized foot area for a reliable seal
- Range of use: Enduro and heavy Trail Bikes
- Reference recommendation: Fullys 150-170mm travel
- Tire compound: Soft
- ETRTO: 60-622
- Dimension: 29 x 2.4
- Technology: ProTection-Apex
- Construction: Foldable
- Tubless ready: Yes
- E-Bike ready: Yes
- TPI: 330 (3x110)
- Bar / PSI: 3.5 / 51
- 1125g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Continental Xynotal Enduro 29 x 2.4" Soft Folding Tire
Three layers of carcass material under the tread provide high resistance and puncture protection. Of these two layers of carcass material for suppleness and adaptability.
Enduro is the name of the discipline that has enjoyed increasing popularity for some time. It is the technical challenge of fast, hard descents and strength-sapping climbs. This requires the combination of puncture-proof construction and good rolling characteristics and excellent grip. The proven ProTection- layer protects the tire safely from cuts and punctures without increasing the weight excessively. The additional Apex sidewall stabilization protects the tire even at low tire pressure safely from punctures. For weight optimization, there is also the option of driving the tire together with Conti RevoSealant "Tubeless Ready".
The crucial balance. The rolling properties of the rubber compound of a tyre are primarily determined by three interacting factors – stiction [grip], rolling resistance and mileage [longevity] . The dilemma: If you improve any of these factors it can have a detrimental effect on at least one of the others. A tyre with maximum grip wears quicker and rolls more slowly. If you then make a tyre roll faster and more durable, grip, in turn, is reduced.
With the BlackChili Compound, a tread compound which is always based on the latest knowledge of polymers and raw material research, Continental has supplied the cycling industry with an enduring solution. Depending on the application of a tyre, Continental adjust the compound formulation for the specific discipline – for road or mountain biking, time trialling or downhill racing.
How does that work? For BlackChili, Continental refine special synthetic rubbers with proven natural rubber to high-performance tread mixtures. To these mixtures Continental then add soot particles, which in turn are optimised in shape and surface properties. The complex compound technology is so sensitive that tyres with BlackChili Compound are produced exclusively in the German Korbach plant.
Continental's carcass construction is particularly resistant and insensitive to damage and the penetration of foreign bodies. The result: Your tires are versatile, have a low weight and an attractive design. In addition, the tires with this technology can also be used tubeless or in combination with an inner tube.
Tires with Continental ECO technology benefit from over 100 years of experience in the development of moped and motorcycle tires. Optimized and recommended for e-bikes up to 25 km/h, they guarantee low rolling resistance and good puncture protection thanks to a particularly high-quality construction. Durability has been tested specifically for e-bikes to counteract premature wear due to the additional drive force.