Campagnolo Record Carbon 2x12-speed Crank 50/34
saved 28 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- will be ordered for you
New design and optimised aerodynamics: Campagnolo's 2x12-speed Record crankset
The innovative design of the outer chainring ensures faster, quieter derailing owing to the contoured pin. The symmetrical design of the inner chainring teeth allows improved stability with chain crossovers.
The double wheel sizing standards (112 and 145 millimetres) enable reducing the weight through greater use of carbon fibre. There are eight fixing screws for increased structure stiffness. The varying number of pins for each of the three chainring combinations (34/50, 36/52, 39/53) facilitates upshifting due to the optimised free strokes associated with each combination. The special drains on the inside of the outer chainrings optimise performance when downshifting in dead spots.
Features - Campagnolo Record Crankset 12x2 Speed
- New design, same dimensions: Compatible with all frame systems, regardless of the width of the rear chainstay.
- Unchanged Q Factor (145.5): Both the dimensions and the pedalling biodynamics remain unchanged.
- Unidirectional carbon fibre hand cranks, steel axle and aluminium chainrings: Substantial stiffness and excellent power transfer.
- Symmetrical inner chainring teeth: Fluid and precise drivetrain, even with the greater crossovers.
- Optimised design for every chainring combination: Maximum performance, always.
- Double chainring sizing standards: Improved system stiffness and more combination options
- Use: Road
- Group: Record
- Gradation: 50-34T
- Q-Factor: 145.5mm
- Gear front: 2-speed
- Gear rear: 12-speed
- Compatible Chain: Campagnolo 12-speed
- PCD: 145 / 112 mm
Crank Arm Length (choose variant)
- 165 mm
- 170 mm
- 172.5 mm
- 175 mm
- Crank arm: Hollow Carbon Construction
- Crank axle: Ultra torque
- Bearings: Cult Ceramic
- 172.5 mm: 710 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Campagnolo Record Carbon 2x12 Speed Crankset 50/34