Campagnolo Chorus 11-speed Cassette 12-29
- in Stock
saved 26 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
High-end at a good price: the Campagnolo Chorus cassette
The extremely high torsional stiffness guarantees a perfect function even when shifting under load, and thanks to the special surface treatment of the 11 steel pinions, you will benefit from the precision and reliability of this Campagnolo cassette for a long time. In general, the Campagnolo Chorus groupset is the perfect solution for those who want to equip their road bike with high-end components with a good price/performance ratio.
Features - Campagnolo Chorus 11-speed cassette 12-29
- ULTRA-SHIFT™ - DESIGN OF THE TEETH Each tooth of the sprocket set has been designed and positioned to perform a specific function; for upshifting or downshifting the chain or for maximum power transmission
- ULTRA-SHIFT™ SYNCHRONIZATION The phasing of the sprockets allows for maximum shifting performance without delays: Speed, precision and quietness even under load
- STRENGTHENING FRAMES FOR SECOND AND THIRD TRIPLET Higher rigidity of the sprocket group - precision and less stress on the chain
- NICKEL-CHROME SURFACE TREATMENT Reduction of friction between sprocket and chain - longer sprocket life
- Use: Road bike
- Group: Chorus
- Gears rear: 11-speed
- Teeth: 12-29
- Gradation: 12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-26-29 teeth
- Pinions: Steel (nickel-chrome plated)
- Sprocket carrier: Aluminium
- Lockring: Aluminium
- 230 g (manufacturer information for the 11-23 version)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Chorus 11-speed cassette 12-29 incl. aluminium lockring
The Campagnolo® Ultra-Shift™ shift lever is generally considered the fastest and most precise. Thanks to the patented Ultra-Shift™ system, the chain can be simultaneously shifted by three sprockets when downshifting and up to five when upshifting. The lever design also offers smoother shifting, characterized by the typical "click" of Campagnolo® shifters.
Zum BD Preis sehr gut!