more products in this category
Show more products in this category
tubolito S-TUBO-ROAD-700C Tube-SVAt a featherweight 23g the super-compact (when rolled up) S-Tubo-Road stands out with very low rolling resistance which outpaces standard rubber tubes yet is comparable to latex tubes.
Super Lightweight: The TUBO-ROAD-700C tube from TubolitoWith 78% smaller packed size and the same puncture resistance as standard tubes the S-Tubo-Road is the perfect choice as a spare and can be the crucial factor when you’re riding long and hard. Ready for disc brakes.
Features - TUBO-ROAD-700C tube
- Tubolito hoses made of the high-tech material thermoplastic can withstand twice as much force as standard hoses.
- The puncture resistance is twice as high with regard to the puncture as with standard hoses
- Ready for disc brakes (not suitable for rimbrakes)
- Very small packing size
- Very light
- Tyre size: 700C
- Tyre width: 18-28mm
SV-Valve (choose variant)
- 23g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 tubolito TUBO-ROAD-700C tube
Tubolito - not your normal tube
Pieter D.Comment:Had to fit this today after a flat on the old butyl tube. Feels light but fits nicely. Had to put some air in to get it in correctly but that's normal for every tube. Then after getting the tire on the Tubolito didn't hold any air and seems to already have developed a leak at the valve. What a waste of time and money. Not trustworthy and I didn't force anything while fitting.