Tacx T2180.RB Vortex Virtual Smart Trainer - SPECIAL EDITIONThe Special Edition of the Tacx Vortex Smart comes with everything you need to get started - Ready to train! In addition to the turbo trainer, a high-quality bracket for tablets, a sweat cover to protect your bike and a 3-month access for Tacx software and a 1-month Zwift access are included.
Turbo trainer with bracket for tablets and sweat cover: the Vortex Smart from Tacx
Now you're wondering what this Zwift is at all? With Zwift you can virtually ride along roads from real routes or discover virtual worlds. Climb mountains, sprint to the finish or ride in a bubbling volcano - there is a lot to experience. You can also access training programs that are customized to your fitness level and make you better. But the focus is on group rides. You can join cyclists all over the world and choose from hundreds of events - from social rides to races with real prizes. Your winter training has never been so fun and motivating, what are you waiting for?
The Vortex Smart offers all the necessary features you need for a fully interactive indoor cycling experience. It connects to most popular training apps, like Zwift, Tacx and Trainerroad. The resistance unit is enclosed to absorb sounds. And its wheel-on design allows for easy setup and storage. This trainer is the perfect winter training tool. The resistance unit is suitable for an average training level and can reach a maximum resistance of 950 Watt. Of the many possible training options, you can choose the software that best matches you and your way of training. The Vortex communicates wirelessly via ANT+ and Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Scope of delivery - Tacx Trainer VORTEX SMART Special Edition
- Tacx Vortex Smart Trainer T-2180
- Front wheel support
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Tacx Bracket for tablets
- Tacx Sweat Cover
- Tacx Software for 3 month (worth € 9.99 per month)
- Zwift Software for 1 month (worth € 14.99 per month)
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart trainer with electric brake
- Magnets: 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): None
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer, 29ʺ wheel with Tacx trainer tyre
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Max. power (40 km/h): 950 Watt
- Max. incline: up to 7%
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 16.3 Nm
- Max. brake force: 48 N
- Flywheel: Actual of 1,6 kg
- Mass inertia: 11.8 kg
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (lxw): 675 × 650 mm (26.6 × 25.6 in)
- Height: 410 mm (16.1 in)
- Dimensions when folded: 565×410×245mm (22.2×16.1×9.65in)
Data Output and Control
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: Smartphone, Tablet, ANT+FE-C bike computers, Stand alone, Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Output: Speed, Cadence, Power
- Read out on: Smartphone, Tablet, Bike computer, Sports watch, Computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: <5%
- 9.08 kg (20 lbs)
Main Features - Vortex Smart
- Smart Trainer: Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift & Tacx.
- Foldable: A foldable frame for easy storage.
- Wheel-On: Wheel-on design for easy setup and storage.
- Interactive: A fully interactive Smart trainer simulating inclines up to 7%.
- Data: Measures speed, power and cadence.
- Flywheel: A 1,6 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel.
The Flow Smart pairs seamlessly with most popular training apps and software to create the ultimate indoor training environment. Easily connect to cycling apps like Zwift, Tacx and Trainerroad.
Speed, Power & Cadence
All Tacx smart trainers measure speed, power and cadence accurately without the need for external sensors. However, when an external sensor is preferred it can be used and connected easily.
Smooth Ride Feel
Even though the Vortex Smart has a small flywheel, it still has a very decent and smooth ride feel. The 1,6 kg (3.5 lbs) flywheel is able to replicate a mass inertia effect of 11,8 kg (26 lbs), enough to give you the feeling of riding outdoors.
Enclosed Resistance Unit
Compared to the Flow Smart, the Vortex Smart has an enclosed resistance unit. Minimizing noise levels by absorbing sounds as much as possible.
Securely Locked In
Tacx wheel-on trainers are easy to setup. With two easy clicks your bike is securely locked in the trainer frame, making sure that your bike is safely fixed and doesn’t go anywhere.
Dual Material Roll
The roll is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve with a soft core of elastogel. The steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise.
Skyliner As A Handle
The Skyliner not only serves as a front wheel support for a natural cycling position, but can also be used as a handle for your trainer.
Designed with a large footprint and strong materials, this bike trainer is able to withstand the most intense training sessions.
Tacx Cycling Software
Explore the world with high quality Films and GPS workouts while challenging your friends. Train efficiently with structured training plans and cycling workouts. Analyse your data, export your activity to Strava, and make use of many more features.
Your favourite appCompatible Software:
Train with your favourite cycling software like Zwift, TrainerRoad and Sufferfest. The Tacx Smart trainers are easily connected to and controlled by most popular training apps. Race online in the virtual worlds of Zwift, achieve your cycling goals with the training plans of TrainerRoad, or anything else.
- Road Grand Tours
With the Tacx Utility App you can easily upgrade the firmware, test and calibrate your Tacx Smart trainer. Download this app for free from the App store or Google play.
Bike Computers & Watches
Easily connect your Smart trainer to your bike computer or sports watch. Display your workout data on these devices. A selection of bike computers and sports watches are also able to control the resistance of your Smart bike trainer.
Bracket for tabletsWith the Tacx handlebar bracket, a tablet can be quickly and easily attached to the handlebar. The construction ensures a sufficiently large distance so that the screen remains sweat-free during practice.
- Bracket for handlebars with a diameter ranging from 26 to 35 mm
- Adjustable to different tablet sizes:
- Length: 182–267 mm
- Width: 112–197 mm
- Thickness: max. 13 mm
Sweat coverWith the Tacx sweat cover, your bike is protected from sweat during intensive training - so corrosion is simply avoided. The absorbent material catches and retains your bike. Its clever design fits all bikes and enables easy mounting.
- Protects bike and floor from sweat
- Quick and easy to mount with Velcro
- Fits all bikes
SoftwareTacx Software for 3 month (worth € 9.99 per month)
- All free functions
- Movies (only TDA)
- Download up to 30 movies per month
- GPS import
- 3D GPS training units
- Training schedules
- Workout library (coming soon)
- Unlimited Zwift access
Tacx Vortex Smart - T2180
Harald F.Comment:Wie immer gutes Produkt. Gibt es nichts zu beanstanden... bike discount die Nummer 1Michael H.Comment:Geiles Package + Super Versand!!!
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20069300