Swiss Eye Outbreak black / orangeThe Outbreak by Swiss Eye is a trendy cult eyewear, captivating in its dynamics with maximum all-round visibility and windproofness.
Features - Outbreak
- Frame Color: Black
- Lens Color: Orange
- Strong contrast enhancement for all light conditions
- Light Transmission: 43% to 80% (C1)
- Robust, flexible and shatterproof material PC and polycarbonate lens
- Includes microfiber bag for cleaning
- Maximum peripheral view
- Clear view because of the special antifog/antiscratch-coating from Swisseye
- Glazing via Powerview-System possible
- All models are produced according to the safety norm EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- Not suitable for ultrasonic bath!
- Lenses: 78 x 42 mm
- Nosebridge: 18 mm
- Frame width: 140 mm
- Temple length: 120 mm
- Weight: approx. 25 g
The combined antifog/antiscratch coating prevents all lenses for steaming up and scratches (not available with photochromic and polarized lens/es).
All of our frames are made of robust, flexible, shatterproof and anti-allergic material. The frames are mainly produced with the material Grilamid TR90 from the Swiss company EMS.
All of these products protect to 100% UVA-, UVB- and UVC-rays and offer the highest optical quality without distortion.
In comparison to conventional systems the Powerview System demonstrates its functionality due to the glazing of the foil.
- Forget complicated clicking or gluing of loose plastic frames
- Optimal wearing comfort due to minimal increase in weight
- Minimal gap between foil and frame (no bothering by eyelashes)
- Suitable for most optical lenses and types of glasses
- Easy changing of the system allows the use of other frame colors without high additional expenses
Scope of delivery
- SwissEye Outbreak Black | Orange
- Microfiber Bag
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Item no.: YY00009018