more products in this category
Show more products in this category
SRAM S-900 Aero HRD FM hydr. Disc Brake-SetThe SRAM S-900 Aero HRD is unconditional braking for unconditional riders. Hydraulic aero brakes also allow for more aerodynamic frame designs, lower hand effort, shorter braking distances, and easier changes between wheelsets.For aero disciplines, hydraulic disc brakes can reveal a whole new world of speed savings. Less time slowing down means more time going fast. Better brakes mean faster splits, thanks to confidence-inspiring brake performance.
Features - SRAM S-900 Aero HRD Disc Brake Set
- Optimized power and modulation for triathlon and time trial
- HydroT brake platform offers superior control, feel, and heat management
- Textured carbon brake lever for better finger grip
- Reach Adjust allows for custom fit
- Stealth-a-majig™ connector makes initial setup fast and convenient
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
- Use: Triathlon, TT, Road
- Group: S-900
- Mount: left/right
- Brake-Type: Disc Brake
- Brake mounting: Flat-Mount
- Hose lenght: front 1100mm/rear 1900mm
- Technology Highlights: HydroT
- Brake Fluid: Dot 5.1
- Offset: 20mm
- Recommended Rotor Type: 140mm or 160mm CenterLine X
- Brake levers: Carbon LFRT
- Shift levers: Aluminium
Scope of delivery
- 1 x SRAM SRAM S-900 Aero HRD Disc Brake Set
- 2 pair Organic Brake Pads
- 2 pair Fastening Screws
- Brake is assembled and bleeded!
Bleeding Edge™ technology makes bleeding brakes quick and simple. An updated fluid path and bleed porting make it easier to push fluid through the caliper. A dedicated bleed adapter plugs into the bleed port and seals the system to minimize air contamination and fluid loss.
CBrake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
Heat is an enemy of any brake system, so advancements in heat management mean advancements in your ride. We found that in our systems DOT 5.1 takes almost three times longer to boil than DOT 4, thus allowing flawless, fade-free performance in even more extreme conditions.
Stealth-a-majig™ is the coupling that makes initial setup of hydraulic systems fast and convenient. Its smaller size allows for easier internal cable routing, giving bikes a clean look.
This article has not yet been reviewed.