SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed ChainThe GX Eagle™ chain is designed with SRAM’s Eagle™ geometry, the GX Eagle™ chain features solid pin construction, Eagle™ PowerLock® and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out.
Features - Sram GX Eagle 12-speed Chain
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- All-new Eagle PowerLock chain connector with FLOW LINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings
- Use: MTB
- Model: GX Eagle
- Gear: 12-speed
- Links: 126
- Technology Highlight(s): FLOWLINK™, POWERLOCK®
- Closing Link: Eagle™ PowerLock® PVD
- Recommended Group: GX Eagle™
- Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened
- Compatibility: All levels of Eagle™ drivetrain systems
- Outer link finish: Nickel
- Pin: Chrome
- Outer link: silver
- Inner link: black
- 258g (Manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Sram GX Eagle 12-speed Chain 126 Links
Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile that can withstand greater angles, and also allows for a flatter outer-plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength.
SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock® as a tool free, sure, and consistent way to connect our chains. While PowerLock® does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10-, 11- and 12-speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock® is good for a one-time application only.UPC: 710845804755
Tobias D.Comment:Bin soweit sehr Zufrieden. Habe jetzt nach 3500km das erste mal die Kette gewechselt. Laut meiner Lehre hätte die alte sicher noch 1000km gefahren werden können. Für mich passt Preis/Leistung auf jeden Fall.Jean-François T.Comment:Quite disappointed with the SRAM GX chains. That's the second one I change after less than 1000kms. KMC chains are much better and more durable.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20044855