SRAM Guide RE E-Bike Disc Brake front 950mmGuide RE is SRAM's optimized braking solution for today's exciting category of E-MTBs, capable of handling the higher average speeds, more intense use and increased mass due to the presence of the motor and battery.
The Power of Control: The Sram Guide REIt combines SRAM's proven Guide R lever assembly with a powerful 4-piston caliper derived from the gravity-focused Code brakes. Guide RE provides real, usable on-trail control—optimal power and modulation mean speed can be controlled in all terrain and in all situations, both uphill and downhill.
- Guide R lever assembly with proven Guide technologies
- Powerful 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes
- MatchMaker™ X compatible
- Ambidextrous lever mount
- Tool-free reach adjust
- Use: E-MTB
- Model: Guide RE
- Caliper Design: 4-piston, dual diameter caliper
- Rotor: Centerline (Not included!)
- Pad: Organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Mount: Ambidextrous
- Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust
- Special Features: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Piggyback Reservoir, MatchMaker™ X compatible, Timing Port Closure
- Technology Highlight(s): DirektLink™, Timing Port Closure
- Pad / Holder: Top-loading Intended
- System: Open System
- Rotor Sizes: 140 (rear), 160, 170, 180, 200mm (Not included!)
- Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System: No
- Tool-Free Pad Replacement: Yes
- Bend Zone™: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Hardware: Yes
- Hose length: front 950mm (shortable)
- Lever: Aluminum
- Body: Aluminum
- Caliper: Aluminum
Scope of delivery
- 1 Guide RS Disc Brake front 950mm
- 1 MMX Clamp
- 2 Fastening screws
- 1 Insertpin
- 1 Olive
- 1 Transport safety
- Disc brake is ready for installation, completely assembled and bleeded!
For suitable Rotor >CLICK HERE<
For suitable Adapter >CLICK HERE<
TechnologiesMatchMaker and MMX Compatible
Save weight and clutter on the bar with Matchmaker. It holds Avid levers, SRAM® triggers, and various RockShox® controls, all with one tidy, light, clamp--a dream come true for handlebar component footprint conservationists the world over. Available in two versions: Matchmaker™ X integrates the RockShox®XLoc and is compatible with XX and X0 brakes. Standard Matchmaker™is also available and works with any split-clamp design and RockShox® PushLoc.
The brake fluid reservoir on SRAM’s latest lever design is optimized for both performance and ease of use. The PiggyBack Reservoir offers a simple, failsafe way to manage brake fluid, and also allows for ambidextrous lever placement—so you can switch your levers on the handlebar and run them moto without hassle.
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
Timing Port ClosureDirectLink™
A hydraulic brake’s timing port is the connection between the reservoir and the master cylinder bore. When the lever is squeezed, a cup seal passes this area and closes the port, which pressurizes the system. SRAM’s new timing port closure system features durable seals and an ultra-smooth cylinder bore finish, producing dependable braking power and consistency.
SRAM’s DirectLink lever design produces a solid, positive feel the second you squeeze the lever to engage the brake It offers a no-nonsense solution to give you precise control.
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20030920