SRAM Force22 rear Derailleur 11-speed shortAdopting all the technologies that provide the fastest, quietest shifting available, the new SRAM Force 22 Rear Derailleur has been designed with our Exact Actuation™ technology for precise, efficient shifting throughout the extended gear range.We have given and even refining tooth geometry of the jockey wheel. The result is that the chain that runs smoother and quieter than ever before. With all the additional technologies we’ve managed to keep the weight the same, at well under 200 grams.
- Speeds 11
- Material Carbon Outer cage, Aluminum Inner cage, Magnesium Inner link
- Weight 178g
- Compatibility SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Rear Shift/Brake levers
- Technology Highlight(s) AeroGlide Pulleys™, Exact Actuation
Features and technologies
- Exact Actuation™ shifting provides fast, accurate shifts.
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to a longer B-knuckle.
- New silent shifting with optimized Aeroglide Pulleys™.
- New spring-fixed barrel adjuster.
- New chain pulley cage adds precise chain management.
Exact Actuation - When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.UPC: 710845728938
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category