SRAM Automatix Freewheel Hub 36 HolesAUTO shifting you can rely on. This one's a no-brainer.
When riding in dense city traffic, you need to concentrate on the road, not on your shifters. With SRAM's AUTOMATIX two-speed hub, you can focus on your lane, and the hub will change gear automatically for you based on your speed. There's no shifter, because the centrifugal clutch chooses your gear automatically. It's a fantastic system for riding around town, with a minimum of terrain changes. If you're on hillier ground, check out the i-MOTION 3 instead.AUTOMATIX gets you where you're going, and the centrifugal clutch changes the pace along with you. It delivers automatic two-speed shifting, no shifter required.
SRAM AUTOMATIX eliminates the distractions for a ride that's safer, easier, and more fun!
- Two-speed automatic gear hub
- Safe and stress-free system
- No shifter, no cables, no maintenance
- Automatic shifts for speed, gear changes can be preset at 12, 14 or 18 km / h
- Integrated drum brake
- Application: leisure, trekking, city
- Series: Automatix with freewheel
- Mounting: 130 mm screw axis
- Material Hub body: Aluminum
- Axle length: 178 mm
- Number of holes: 36
- Brake system: rim brake, brake pedal
- Flange spacing: 32.8 mm
- Pitch circle: 70.0 mm
- Spoke hole diameter: 3.0 mm
- Switching point:
- 18 km / h (at 26 "-28")
- 15 km / h (at 20 "-24")
- Translation: 1: 1, 1: 1.37
Scope of delivery
- 1 SRAM hub Automatix Freewheel 36 holes
- 1 SRAM Pinion 19 teeth
- No kind of control mechanism is necessary.
- Connects two concentric shafts, with the driving shaft nested inside the driven shaft.
SCT - Smart Coasterbrake Technology™
- SCT ensures high safety when braking with faster and more sensitive response, and improved brake modulation thanks to reduced play.
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
This item is no longer available
Item no.: 20011809