more products in this category
Show more products in this category
This item is no longer available
Item no.: 20032253
Sigma Sport ROX GPS 7.0 Cycle Computer – Wireless Cycle ComputerUnpack, mount, ride!
Plug`n Ride: the ROX GPS 7.0 of Sigma SportIs easy to operate, yet equipped with high end features like GPS track navigation and barometric altitude measurement. You can even load and compete against your „favorite“ Strava segments. Create your own personal sport profiles to get the most out of every ride!
Scope of delivery
- 1 x ROX GPS 7.0 Cycle Computer
- 2 x ROX GPS Bracket
- 1 x MICRO-USB CABLE
- 1 x DATA CENTER
- Barometric altitude measurement
- Battery capacity (in %)
- Digital three-axis compass
- GPS Accuracy
- Graphic data evaluation in the DATA CENTER
- Sport profiles (incl. customizable training views)
- Strava live segments
- Up to 400 hrs of log capacity
- Watertight in accordance with IPX7
- Waypoints with custom text
- Bike functions
- Average cadence
- Average expansion
- Average expansion downhill
- Average expansion uphill
- Average speed
- Calories (Speed based)
- Maximum speed
- Maximum temperature
- Minimum temperature
- Training time
- Altitude functions
- Altitude downhill
- Altitude graph
- Altitude uphill
- Average incline uphill
- Average rate of ascent
- Average rate of descent
- Average slope downhill
- Average speed downhill
- Average speed uphill
- Distance downhill
- Distance uphill
- Incline in %
- Maximum altitude
- Maximum rate of ascent
- Maximum slope downhill
- Rate of ascent in m/min
- Training time downhill
- Training time uphill
- Navigation functions
- Distance to destination
- Drive direction
- Estimated time of arrival
- Time to destination
- Track view
- Lap functions
- Average altitude in lap / automatic lap
- Average downward slope in lap / automatic lap
- Average incline in lap / automatic lap
- Average rate of descent in lap / automatic lap
- Average speed in lap / automatic lap
- Calories in lap / automatic lap
- Distance in lap / automatic lap
- Elevation gain in lap / automatic lap
- Elevation loss in lap / automatic lap
- Maximum altitude in lap / automatic lap
- Maximum speed in lap / automatic lap
- Number of laps / automatic laps
- Time in lap / automatic lap
- 61 g
Design / Technology
Button functionsThe ROX GPS 7.0 has four buttons:
- The top right button turns the ROX GPS 7.0 on and off. When the ROX GPS 7.0 is on, the top right button is now the "Enter" or "Start" button. Press the "Enter" to confirm selections within menus.
- The top left button is the "Stop" button when a training session is in progress. Within menus, the top left button is the "Back" button.
- The ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons increase or decrease values, navigate through menu items, or toggle between screens while training. To access the short menu while training, press and hold the bottom right button. Press both bottom button at the same time to activate the backlight.
Device/display sizeHeight x width x depth
- 73,5mm x 50 mm x 21,5mm
- 1.7” full dot-matrix LCD with 160 x 128px
ROX GPS Bracket
- ROX GPS 7.0 uses the redesigned ROX GPS bracket. The 1/4 turn style twist lock bracket fits handlebars or stems and is 20% samller than previous SIGMA mounts.
Full Dot Matrix Display
- The full dot-matrix display enables users to flexibly configure settings. Thanks to multiple tile size options, all text can be optimally shown on the display – whether in full sunlight or after dark with the backlight.
- The micro-USB port is used to quickly upload training data to the DATA CENTER as well as to charge the ROX GPS 7.0.
- With a battery life of up to 13 hours, the ROX GPS 7.0 can handle your longest training rides.
- The live segments turn every ride into a race. The segments can be loaded onto the ROX GPS via the DATA CENTER. While riding, you have a live view of the fastest times and can compare them to your own performance.
- *KOM = King of Mountain = STRAVA best times
- *QOM = Queen of Mountain = STRAVA best times
- Powered by GPS, the ROX GPS 7.0 offers outstanding route navigation along a prevviously loaded or saved route. New routes can also be created in the DATA CENTER.
- Five navigation functions and graph-based route map will guide you t your final destination.
- The navigation functions include "time to destination", "distance to destination", "off-route alarm", "waypoint alarm", and the "route view".
- The DATA CENTER can be used to set waypoints with individual information notices. When approaching a waypoint, the personal note appears on the display. The waypoint is also announced by an alarm.
Custom sport profiles
- Thanks to the three pre-configured training profiles, ("road bike", "mountain bike", "other") your training can begin the moment you take your ROX out of the box. Simply select a profile and start riding. Through the DATA CENTER, you can adjust profiles, or create your own. Custom settings include training views, automatic laps and automatic stops.
- Do you prefer more information at once, or do you prefer fewer, larger, easy to read functions? The new, customizable training views let you be in control of the ROX GPS 7.0
Share your story
- Plug’n play – The DATA CENTER makes it possible to quickly and conveniently transfer all settings to the ROX GPS 7.0 via micro USB. Training data can not only be collated and analyzed but also shared on several platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, 2Peak, and Facebook.
- Up to 400 hrs of log capacity
Stephane O.Comment:Einfache Navi-Möglichkeit, übersichtliches Display, sehr einfach zu bedienen, Aufzeichnnung der Strecke und nachher am Computer auslesen - ein toller Radcomputer und klare Empfehlung.