more products in this category
Item no.: 20029826
Shimano XT Disc Brake BR-T8000 1700mm rear with G02A ResinThe DEORE XT Trekking hydraulic disc brakes are the industry benchmark for affordable high performance.
Shimano raises the bar for dedicated trekking components: Shimano XT Disc Brake BR-T8000Braking is taken care of with consistent, predictable and powerful disc brake stopping power. Sleek levers and master cylinders use an I-spec II clamp design for a neat handlebar set up. Brake adjustments are tool-free with a small dial on the lever. Rotors are shared with DEORE XT mountain biking components and come as 6-bolt 44mm PCD stainless steel units in 203mm, 180mm and 160mm options.
Overall DEORE XT T8000 has the durability for daily commuting and the reliability for long touring. Its versatile drivetrain and precise, stable performance in both off road and on road riding means it can be your trusted group for all your trekking needs.
- Brake Caliper for Postmount Brake
- Optimized ergonomic 3-finger brake lever
- One-Way bleeding
- I-spec II compatible - securing the shift lever on the brake lever
- SM-RT81 Centerlock rotors in 140, 160, 180, 203mm and CM-RT86 6-hole rotors in 160, 180, 203mm are available separately!
- Use: Trekking
- Group: XT
- Model: BR-T8000 (rear)
- Brake type: Disc-Brake
- Brake lever: BL-T8000
- Lever length: 3-Finger
- Mount: right
- Clamp: open
- Reach adjustment: Yes, without tool
- Caliper: BR-M8000
- Brake mounting: Postmount
- Brake pads: G02A Resin without Fin
- Brake hose: SM-BH90-SBM
- Brake hose length: rear 1700mm (shortable)
- Cable connection: Banjo
- One-Way bleeding: Yes
- Brake fluid: Mineral oil
- Recommended brake rotor: SM-RT81, SM-RT86
- Lever: Aluminum Anodized
- Caliper: Aluminum Painted
- 282g (without Rotor and Adapter)
Scope of delivery
Rotor and Adapter not included!
- 1 Brake Lever BL-T8000 right
- 1 Brake caliper BR-M8000
- 1 Brake hose SM-BH90-SBM 1700mm long (shortable)
- 1 Olive
- 1 Insertpin
- 1 Brake pads G02A-Resin without Fin
- 2 Screws for brake caliper
- Disc brake is ready for installation, completely assembled and bleeded!
For suitable Rotor >CLICK HERE<For suitable Adapter >CLICK HERE<UPC: 689228416277
This article has not yet been reviewed.