Shimano SH-XC7R - MTB ShoesThe off-road racing shoes for comfort and maximum off-road performance.
Features - SH-XC7R
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced midsole
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- Boa IP1 dials with Powerzone wire guide and Front strap hold foot securely
- Adaptable cup insole
- Exclusive Michelin® high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Dual density rubber compounds provide the right balance of grip, durability and flexibility
- Rubber anti slip arch outsole pattern
- Weight: approx. 315 g per shoe (size 42)
- Best matched with: PD-M8000
SPD delivers greater efficiency, increased stability, and added comfort both on and off the bike in the most challenging conditions, while recessed cleats make walking easy. Learn more about the SPD system!
MICHELIN® flat outsole specifically designed to SHIMANO specifications offers superb grip.Downloads:
Manufacturer: Shimano Sole: Michelin® rubber sole Sole standard: SPD Colour: red Purpose: MTB,Cross-Country, Cyclocross, XC-Race Weight: approx. 315 g per shoe (size 42)
Peter W.Comment:I bought these to use on a roadbike (I hate SPD-SL) and am very pleased. The sole is nice and grippy and lets you walk normally. Everyone thinks these are road shoes! They look so slick and fast. The shoes hold the foot securely thanks to the dial and the heel area is nicely cushioned. Hope the wire and dial turn out to be robust and last for a long time. Good purchaseadrian m.Comment:Besser gehts nicht! Super Preis und schnell geliefert.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
This item is no longer available
Please note: These shoes fit a little small. We recommend to buy one size larger than usual.
Item no.: 20036573