Shimano SH-RT5N - Road Bike ShoesThe SPD compatible Shimano RT5 combines timeless design with functionality. A rubber sole with glass-fibre reinforced stiffening plate enables optimum power transmission to the pedal.
Features - Shimano SH-RT500
- Classic 3-strap styling, pedaling performance and walking comfort
- Three wide-strap closures for added upper rigidity
- Glass fiber reinforced shank plate for optimum sole rigidity
- Full length rubber sole enhances walking comfort
- Durable perforated synthetic leather upper designed to ensure a snug, secure fit
- Adaptable cup insole
- 360-degree reflectivity for high visibility in urban environments
- Compatibility: SPD system
- Weight: approx. 300 g per shoe (size 42)
- Best matched with: PD-A600, PD-A520
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Cut braking loss with more efficient pedaling. Braking loss is the unwanted loss of power that occurs between the crank angles of 200° and 360° in the backspin direction of a pedal stroke. Shoes incorporating Shimano Dynalast help to reduce braking loss by promoting smoother, more efficient pedaling. If you want to reduce fatigue, get the most out of your legs, and go the extra mile, ride Shimano Dynalast.
SPD delivers greater efficiency, increased stability, and added comfort both on and off the bike in the most challenging conditions, while recessed cleats make walking easy. Learn more about the SPD system!
Video Shimano Dynalast / RoadDownloads:
Manufacturer: Shimano Sole standard: SPD Colour: navy Purpose: Road Bike, Touring Weight: approx. 317 g per shoe (size 42) Stiffness index: 5 of 12
Rolf Z.Comment:Passt echt super! Toller stylisher Schuh
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Please note: These shoes fit a little small. We recommend to buy one size larger than usual.
Item no.: 20057372