Shimano SH-RP5WW - Women´s Road Bike ShoesNimble and robust performance built specifically for the aspiring woman rider.
Features - SH-RP5WW
- Seamless one-piece upper for ideal fit and all-day comfort
- Light carbon fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer
- Micro-adjustable Boa® L6 dial with hidden wire routing
- Women’s specific fit for a more natural, comfortable fit
- Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability
- Optimum linkage of air flow over upper, insole, and outsole
- Synthetic leather: Lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- Weight: approx. 275 g per shoe (size 40)
- Best matched with: PD-5800
The Boa® System offers infinite adjustment for glove-like fit. On-the-fly, one-handed adjustments, secure locking and fast release.
The SPD-SL pedal system delivers a seamless shoe + pedal interface for more efficient power transfer under extreme pedaling loads, with a wide cleat design for stability on or off the bike.
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Cut braking loss with more efficient pedaling. Braking loss is the unwanted loss of power that occurs between the crank angles of 200° and 360° in the backspin direction of a pedal stroke. Shoes incorporating Shimano Dynalast help to reduce braking loss by promoting smoother, more efficient pedaling. If you want to reduce fatigue, get the most out of your legs, and go the extra mile, ride Shimano Dynalast.
Video Shimano Dynalast / RoadDownloads:
Material:Textile / Synthetics
Manufacturer: Shimano Sole: Lightweight, glass-fibre reinforced nylon sole Sole standard: SPD-SL Colour: white Purpose: Road Bike Weight: approx. 275 g per shoe (size 40) Stiffness index: 8 of 12
Sofia K.Comment:Beim RP5 passt einfach alles. Das Gesamtpaket bietet viel, und der Preis ist im Mittelfeld angesiedelt. Für jede performante Fahrerin ein Muss
more products in this category
Show more products in this category