Shimano SH-GR7B - MTB Gravity Shoes (flat)Versatile Enduro/Trail shoe for flat pedals with superb grip, enhanced protection, and walkability.
Features - SH-GR7B
- MICHELIN® rubber outsole for superb grip on pedal and ground
- Perforated synthetic upper with mesh for heat management
- Molded toe cap for additional toe protection
- Stretch mesh ankle collar offers additional debris protection
- Includes one pair of alternative color spare laces
- Materials absorb less water and dry quickly
- Synthetic leather: Lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- Weight: approx. 366 g per shoe (size 42)
- Best matched with: PD-M8040, PD-GR500
MICHELIN® flat outsole specifically designed to SHIMANO specifications offers superb grip.
Shimano SH-GR7 Review
Shimano isn't simply an established player in the components sector, but also offers an extensive selection of bike shoes. They range from mountain bike shoes over special trekking and touring shoes to beginner or high-class racing bike shoes. What‘s nice about Shimano is that the prices are low compared to the competition. All this at the expense of quality? Can the component titan really produce clipless gravity shoes for flat pedals? That's what Kevin asked himself. Read more...To the reviewDownloads:
Material:Textile / Synthetics
Manufacturer: Shimano Sole: Michelin® outsole Colour: blue Purpose: MTB, Freeride Weight: approx. 366 g per shoe (size 42) Stiffness index: 3 of 12
Sigurd K.Comment:sehr gutGunter B.Comment:Ein super Schnapper von Shimano! Wer Probleme mit Clicks hat ist hier genau richtig. Top Schuh, Tolles Aussehen.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
This item is no longer available
Item no.: 20052184