Shimano GRX RD-RX812 1x11-speed Rear DerailleurBased on the technology introduced by SHIMANO with the RX rear derailleurs, the GRX RD-RX812 1x11-speed rear derailleur is characterised by quiet, smooth, precise and reliable shifting, even in the most demanding terrain, thanks mainly to the SHADOW RD+ chain stabilisation system.
For gravel, road and cyclocross use: Shimano GRX 1x11-speed Rear Derailleur RD-RX812
It prevents the chain from hitting and unnecessary movements of the rear derailleur cage, thus ensuring uninterrupted switching performance. In total, the GRX family offers five rear derailleurs, which are used depending on the selection of the cassette and the shift system. The rear derailleurs with short cage (Di2: RDRX815; mechanical: RD-RX810) are used for 11-30T or 11-34T cassettes at ULTEGRA, 105 or TIAGRA level. If you use the 11-40T or 11-42T DEORE XT, SLX or DEORE groups, you will need the long cage rear derailleurs (Di2: RD-RX817; mechanical: RD-RX812), both of which have a specific lever-operated ratio for the road bike. Finally, in a 10-speed setup, SHIMANO's HG500-10 cassettes (11-32T, 11-34T, 11-36T) with the RD-RX400 rear derailleur are used.SHIMANO's GRX, the first Gravel-specific component family designed for both fast progress and safe bike handling on loose surfaces, is the result of an intensive and extensive research, testing and development process that incorporates information and feedback from countless riders on trails, forest tracks, gravel tracks and asphalt all over the world.
Features - GRX RD-RX812 1x11-speed Rear Derailleur
- Adjustable chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops
- Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain
- Gravel-tuned clutch tension
- Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain
- Smooth and reliable mixed surface shifting
- Compatible with current road DUAL CONTROL LEVER
- Use: Gravel, Road, Cyclocross
- Group: GRX
- Model: RD-RX812
- Mount Type: Direct Mount
- Gear front: 1-speed
- Gear rear: 11-speed
- Compatible Chain: HG-EV 11-speed, HG-X11
- Max. teeth large sprocket: 42T
- Min. teeth large sprocket: 40T
- Max. teeth small sprocket: 11T
- Min. teeth small sprocket: 11T
- Total Capacity: 31T
- 264g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 GRX 1x11-speed Rear Derailleur RD-RX812
Shimano Shadow RD+
Less distraction quiet drive train. Rear Derailleur Stabilizer reduces chain slap. Simple solution for chain drop. Lighter and more efficient than roller type chain device.
Introducing GRX gravel components | SHIMANO
Explore Beyond with GRX Gravel components | SHIMANOUPC: 192790448886
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20072630