more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20043419
Shimano Dura Ace Di2 2x11-speed Dual Control Lever ST-R9160 SetTT / Triathlon Dual Control Lever with 1 button design for Dura Ace ST-R9150 for mounting on the aero bars.
Most advanced component group of all time: The Shimano Dura Ace Di2 2x11-speed Dual Control Lever ST-R9160With the introduction of DURA-ACE R9100, Shimano has reestablished the new benchmark for road performance by improving each component and incorporating its newest technologies. DURA-ACE R9100 delivers unparalleled performance, highly-refined ergonomics and immense customization to maximize every rider’s potential.
Engineered for the next generation of race bike, DURA-ACE R9100 offers top-tier performance across numerous configurations. Available with either Di2 electronic or mechanical shifting, for the first time, riders now have the option of premium DURA-ACE hydraulic disc brake performance. New Shimano technologies further integrate the DURA-ACE as a system, including a new power meter, while riders further integrate with their bike through new E-Tube wireless connectivity. Shimano’s Rider Tuned philosophy and customization of the bicycle’s function also expands with a wider range drivetrain that now includes intuitive Shimano Synchro Shift control.
- Left: Synchronized Shift, Inward (default)
- Right: Synchronized Shift, Outward (default)
- Use: Road, TT, Triathlon
- Group: Dura Ace Di2
- Model: ST-R9160
- Type: Dual Control Lever (STI)
- Gear: 2x11-speed right/left programmable
- Handlebar mounting: DH Bar left/right
- Clamp band inner diameter: 19.0-22.5mm
- Lever reach adjust: Yes (screw)
- Brake-type: SLR-EV
- Compatible: EW-SD50
- Master unit: No
- Firmware update by E-tube Project: Yes
- E-tube port (pcs): each 2
- E-tube connector (pcs): 0
- Connector for remote sprinter shifter (pcs): 0
- Port for remote sprinter shifter (pcs): 0
- Body: CFRP
- Lever: Carbon, painted
- 127g (pair)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Dura Ace Di2 2x11-speed Dual Control Lever ST-R9160 Set incl. EW-SD50 each 100mm
- 1 Brake wire (Polymer-coated) 2000mm
- 1 Brake wire (Polymer-coated) 1000mm
- 1 Brake cable BC-9000 1800mm black
- 1 Brake cable BC-9000 800mm black
- End caps
- 1 TL-EW02 Tool
TechnologySEIS SHIMANO ELECTRONIC INTELLIGENT SYSTEMThe SEIS innovative shift technology is still based on the SHIMANO INDEX SYSTEM (SIS) that has proved its superior gear changing characteristics over the years. The big difference is that in this case, the shifting action is provided for by electronics instead of mechanics. This electronic shifting system has been extensively tested over past two years by several professional riders in all conditions possible, such as rain, mud, low temperatures, cobble stone roads and combinations of all of these at the same time. Shifting is executed by simply pressing the button. No power is needed to shift, which gives important advantages since it is easier now to always keep a tight grip on the handlebar and to keep your concentration on riding instead on shifting. The shift system allows accurate and effortless shifting in difficult circumstances like when you have cold hands or when you are completely exhausted. Furthermore, the shifting performance will never be affected by contaminated or stretched cables since the shifting signal is transferred electronically. The operating buttons work similarly to mechanical Dual Control Levers so you don’t need to re-program your mind for a new system.
E-TubeE-Tube platform offers optimum flexibility on your bike. E-TUBE transmits interactive signals and power supply to each parts by “Plug & play” connection. E-TUBE is no rust, no stretch, no freeze and it ensures advanced low maintenance. And SM-PCE1 connects between PC and components to update firmware. Digital device stay the latest version with updating firmware for improve function.Synchro-ShiftSHIMANO Synchronized Shift is a new feature introduced to Shimano´s electronic road groupsets, designed to simplify gear choice and reduce decision making in racing situations. When riding at maximum capacity, decision making can be impaired. The less stresses on a rider and the less decisions a rider has to make, the less mistakes they will make. Therefore SHIMANO Synchronized Shift is designed to choose the next biggest or lowest gear ratio irrespective of whether a gear change needs to be made by the front or rear derailleur.
Two SHIMANO Synchronized Shift modes will be available:
SLR-EVSLR-EV is brand new SLR with dual symmetric pivot brake caliper. The short-arm brake design employs two bearings and a roller to realize greater efficiency in the pivot area and deliver superior modulation and power for braking. Together with the BC-9000 brake cable, the new calipers deliver 36% more braking power than SHIMANO’s previous brake model. And we offer 2 axle symmetric brake caliper and fork mount and chain stay mount type.
- Full SHIMANO Synchronized Shift: the front derailleur reacts based on the rear derailleur’s shift action. This essentially means that, when activated, there is no need for two separate shifters to control front and rear derailleurs, the two buttons on one shifter will control both derailleurs.
- Semi SHIMANO Synchronized Shift mode: the rear derailleur reacts based on the front derailleur’s shift action, shifting to the next most appropriate rear gear when the rider makes a front shift.
Shimano DURA-ACE R9100 (Di2)UPC: 689228321465
This article has not yet been reviewed.