more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20030438
Shimano Dura Ace Brake Caliper BR-R9110-RS Direct Mount Carbon Rim rearWhen aerodynamic efficiency is as important as braking power, look no further than the Dura-Ace BR-R9110.
The most advanced groupset ever: Shimano Dura Ace Brake Caliper BR-R9110-RS Direct Mount Carbon RimTwo braking options now exist for riders at DURA-ACE 9100 level - mechanical rim brakes or hydraulic disc brakes. Hydraulic road disc brakes in the new DURA-ACE line-up add an extra element of control and confidence to brake performance in tough (weather) conditions.
Dual-pivot or Direct Mount type rim brake calipers bring incredibly powerful performance, offering the best balance between rigidity, weight and stopping power, providing a sleek design, bringing better clearance for tires up to 28c and a 43% reduction in flex over previous DURA-ACE brakes. Direct mount options provide integrated aerodynamic designs at the front (BR-R9110-F), on the rear seat stay (BR-R9110-RS) or under the bottom bracket (BR-R9110-R).
- Increased overall braking performance
- Integrated sleek low-profile caliper design
- Comfortable riding with wider tire on rough road
- Better clearance with wider tire
- Compatible with 28C tire size
- Intuitive braking control
- Smooth and light operation
- SLR-EV technology
- Use: Road, Triathlon
- Group: Dura Ace 9100
- Model: BR-R9110-RS
- Type: Rear - Direct Mount Seat Stay
- Mount: Direct Mount
- Brake shoe: R55C4 (for carbon rim)
- Reach: 51mm
- Technology: SLR-EV
- Rim width: 20.8-28mm
- Maximum tire size: 28mm
- Reference brake lever: ST-R9100, ST-R9150
- Aluminum anodized
- 145g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Shimano Dura Ace Brake Caliper BR-R9110-RS Direct Mount for Carbon Rim rear
SLR-EV is brand new SLR with dual symmetric pivot brake caliper. The short-arm brake design employs two bearings and a roller to realize greater efficiency in the pivot area and deliver superior modulation and power for braking. Together with the BC-9000 brake cable, the new calipers deliver 36% more braking power than SHIMANO’s previous brake model. And we offer 2 axle symmetric brake caliper and fork mount and chain stay mount type.
Shimano DURA-ACE R9100 (Di2)UPC: 689228741881
This article has not yet been reviewed.