more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Shimano BR-MT400 J-KIT Disc Brake 160IS rearThe hydraulic BR-MT400 disc brake from Shimano with 2-finger brake lever and IS 160 mm SM-MA-R160P/S adapter is the industry benchmark for affordable high performance (no box packaging).
High braking power with precise dosing: Shimano Disc Brake BR-MT400Hydraulic disc brake with a high, precisely metered braking force in the powerful design. Opposing pistons prevent vibrations. Natural mineral oil as hydraulic fluid, environmentally friendly and is neither toxic nor corrosive, in bicycle hydraulic braking systems, the optimal medium works dar.
Features - Shimano BR-MT400 Disc Brake rear with B01S Resin + SM-MA-R160P/S
- Brake Caliper for Postmount Brake
- Optimized ergonomic 2-finger brake lever
- One-Way bleeding
- Rotors SM-RT30, SM-RT54 and SM-RT56 are available separately!
- Use: MTB/Trekking
- Model: BR-MT400 (rear)
- Brake type: Disc-Brake
- Brake lever: BL-MT400
- Lever length: 2-Finger
- Mount: right
- Open clamp: No
- Adjustable pressure point: No
- Reach adjustment: Yes, with tool
- Caliper: BR-MT400
- Brake mounting: Postmount
- Brake pads: B01S Resin
- Brake hose: SM-BH59-JK
- Cable connection: Banjo
- One-Way bleeding: Yes
- Brake fluid: Mineral oil
- Recommended brake rotor: SM-RT30,SM-RT54, SM-RT56
Brake hose length (choose variant)
- Lever: Aluminum Anodized
- Caliper: Aluminum Painted
- approx. 295g (without Rotor and Adapter)
Scope of delivery
Rotor not included!
- 1 Brake lever BL-MT400 right
- 1 Brake caliper BR-MT400
- 1 Brake hose SM-BH59-JK
- 1 Brake pads B01S-Resin
- 1 IS 160mm Adapter (SM-MA-R160P/S)
- The brake hose SM-BH59 is with mineraloil filled and pre-mountedon the caliper BR-M400 - the Insertpin is on the brake hose and the Olive on the brake lever! (no box packaging)
For suitable Rotor >CLICK HERE<
This article has not yet been reviewed.