more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: YY00007789
Shimano Bottom Bracket Tool TL-UN96 BB-950For installation and removal of spider from right crank arm (FC-M950/750/570) and of 8 splined bottem bracket cup (BB-M950) of Octalink bottem bracket.
- Hardened steel for rigidity and durability
- For use with 32mm wrench drive
- For installation and removal of spider from right crank arm (Octalink) or (square BB) as a tool stabilizer
- For installation and removal of 8 splined BB cup of Octalink BB
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Shimano TL-UN96 Front Chain Wheel/Bottom Bracket Tool
The gear that’s just as important as components: professional toolsBikes are subjected to a wide variety different conditions so a high-level of maintenance is required to get the best performance out of each component. Moreover, high precision, usability and a unified design are very important elements for maintenance tools. That’s why we at SHIMANO are determined to continue creating high-performance maintenance tools. We will do everything possible to develop professional tools not just for SHIMANO products, but also for the maintenance of bikes in general. SHIMANO tools have an engineered shape to perfectly fit SHIMANO components. The serration dimension of the tools is designed to match the component shape including allowance.UPC: 689228000377
This article has not yet been reviewed.