more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20004011
Schwalbe Marathon Plus 37-622 + Free Tube SV17 2er SetThe new Flat-less tire.
Flat-less, but with optimum rolling resistance: the Schwalbe Marathon Plus
After 10 years, we have thoroughly overhauled the Marathon Plus. The only true flat-less tire gets a new, dynamic profile and boasts many internal improvements:
Scope of delivery
- 2 x Marathon Plus 37-622
- 2 x Tube SV 17
- Rolling resistance. The patented, 5 mm thick SmartGuard layer, when compared to all generic products, has a significant advantage in rolling resistance. We further extended its lead in the latest version.
- Recycling. Also in the SmartGuard, we now use a proportion of recycled rubber from old latex products.
- „Anti-aging“ side wall. It now lasts much longer before developing unsightly cracks when subjected to use with too low air pressure.
- E-Bike ready. The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h. Following sizes carry the ECE-R75 mark: 47-406, 47-559, 37-622, 40-622, 47-622.
- Size: ETRTO 37-622 (28 x 1.40 Inch)
- Typ: Wired
- Compound: Endurance
- Execution: SmartGuard
- Skin: Twin
- Pressure: 4.00 - 6.00 Bar (55 - 85 psi)
- Maximum load: 95 kg
- EPI: 67
- 900 g (32oz)
Tube SV 17For Touring bikes, trekking bikes and cross bikes, weight approximately 170 gram and for tyre widths from 1 1/2" up to 1,75".
Suitable dimensions (ETRTO)
- 32-630 27 x 1 1/4
- 40-609 27 x 1 1/2
- 47-622 28 x 1.75 700 x 45C
- 40-635 28 x 1 1/2 700 x 38B
- 32-622 28 x 1.25 700 x 32C
- 33-622 28 x 1.30 700 x 33C
- 35-622 28 x 1.35 700 x 35C
- 28-622 28 x 1 5/8 x 1 1/8 700 x 28C
- 30-622 28 x 1.20 700 x 30C
- 32-622 28 x 1 5/8 x 1 1/8 700 x 32C
- 37-622 28 x 1 5/8 x 1 3/8 700 x 35C
- 40-622 28 x 1.50 700 x 38C
- 42-622 28 x 1.60 700 x 40C
- 37-622 28 x 1.40 700 x 35C
- 37-622 28 x 1 3/8 700 x 35C
- All tubes are inflated and stored for 24 hours to test for air retention. Afterwards, every tube is carefully checked individually by visual inspection. The special quality control which prevents unpleasant surprises. The Schwalbe tube has been valued by German bicycle dealers for its high reliability for many years.
- Besides the quality of the ingredients, the purity of the rubber compound is decisive for the quality of the tube. Before extrusion, the basic material is forced through a total of seven filters under enormous pressure. All tubes are inserted and inflated into a mold for the vulcanization process. Only this ensures an even wall thickness and high air retention.
- Only an extremely high-quality and reliable tube is equal to these demands.
- All valves are nickel-plated and threaded. The valve core is always replaceable. Also, Schwalbe tubes with a classic bicycle valve can be inspected for pressure as they have a high-pressure valve core. As an external indicator, every tube has a stylish dust cap made out of transparent polycarbonate.
- The Schwalbe tube is the only tube which carries the “VSF all ride” quality stamp. VSF is an association of particularly dedicated and quality-oriented German bicycle dealers.
Jonas K.Comment:Alles perfekt und schnell gelaufen. Donnerstag bestellt, am Samstag da. Super Shop. Gerne wieder.