RockShox Recon RL 27.5" Solo Air 100The Recon combines Reba’s light weight and Sektor’s stiff chassis with bombproof RockShox steel upper tubes, growing in travel options.And with the addition of its now-standard Motion Control™ RL damper, the re-invented Recon is the new gold standard for fun.
Features - Recon RL 27.5" Solo Air 100 OneLoc
- Motion Control™ damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout
- New Fast Black finish for steel upper tubes
- New compression knob and air cap
- Updated graphic package to complement the entire RockShox lineup
- Use: Cross Country
- Travel: 100mm
- Wheel size: 27.5"
- Spring: Solo Air
- Damping: Motion Control RL
- Adjustments: External Rebound, Lockout Threshold - Low Speed Compression to Lock, Air pressure via common Schrader valve
- Steerer: 1 1/8"
- Steerer length: 265mm
- Upper Tubes: 32mm
- Disc brake mount: Post Mount (PM6 - Direct Mount 160mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
- Drop out: 9x100mm quick release
- Max Tire Diameter: 710mm
- Max Tire Width: 62mm
- Axle to Crown: 486mm
- Offset: 42mm
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: Steel
- Lowers: Magnesium
- 2000g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- Rock Shox Recon RL 27.5" Solo Air 100
Motion Control™Solo Air
Imagine riding on the moon. Rolling hills, crushed rock blasted out of craters… craters. There’s no gravity so you wouldn’t even need a chairlift. Unfortunately you can’t ride on the moon. There’s lots of gnarly terrain on earth. But, earth has gravity so you’ll need suspension that climbs as well as it descends. With our Motion Control damper technology you’ll do just that.
An extremely durable spring system. The positive and negative air spring chambers are simultaneously filled to equal air pressures through a single Schrader valve, simplifying suspension setup while retaining the light weight and plush ride quality of Dual Air.
UPC: 710845814020Model year: 2019
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category