more products in this category
Ritchey WCS C260 Stem 6° 31,8 mm Wet WhiteThis revolutionary patented design starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260 degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress more eventy though the handlebar, faceplate, hardware and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp on the steer tube.
- 3D forged and internally machined 7050 ally body
- 4 x 4M faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x M4 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- 5Nm torque max on all hardware, same as 4Axis stems using M5 bolts
- 30% stiffer than Ritchey's legendary WCS 4Axis and 20 gramm lighter
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Color: wet white
- Weight: 103g (110mm)
- Lengths: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm / 130mm (please select version)
This article has not yet been reviewed.