more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20059941
Ritchey WCS C220 84D 1 1/4" StemThe Ritchey WCS C220 stem rivals the performance of the revolutionary C260 stem design, but it's quicker and easier to install and remove thanks to a press-fit handlebar clamp interface and forward-facing hardware.
Unique construction: the WCS C220 Stem from RitcheyThe WCS C220 84D Stem offers 6-degrees of positive or negative rise. First proven on the Ritchey Trail Stem, the C220 handlebar clamp design creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220 degrees over the handlebar. Bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the stem body 'embraces' the handlebar, which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars. This clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness.
Features - WCS C220 84D
- Light and stiff stem made of 3D forged 2014 aluminum.
- Patented 220 ° handlebar with stable 4 bolt faceplate for optimized clamping force distribution, higher stiffness and weight reduction.
- 2-bolt steerer with oblique slot for stress reduction of clamping forces on the head tube.
- Use: Road, Trekking, MTB
- Steerer: 1-1/4"
- Bar: 31.8 mm
- Angle: +/-6
- Shaft height: 42 mm
- Frontplate width: 42 mm
Lenght (choose variant)
- Stem: 3D-forged 2014 Aluminium
- Srews: M4 CrMo
- blattle black
- 110mm: 121 g (Manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
UPC: 796941317702UPC: 796941317719UPC: 796941317726UPC: 796941317733UPC: 796941317740UPC: 796941317757
- 1 x Ritchey WCS C220 Stem
This article has not yet been reviewed.