Radon ZR Team Hybrid 6.0 500Wh – E-Bike HardtailNo journey is too far for the ZR TEAM HYBRID 6.0 500Wh, and you can speed on for miles.
Highlights of the ZR Team Hybrid 6.0 500WhIf you suddenly find you’re moving too fast, just grip the brake lever, and let Shimano’s hydraulic disk brake come to the rescue and alleviate your Speed King mania. For extensive tours, the Selle Italia X1 saddle and the Ergon GA30 grips come in very handy. Bumpy forest tracks are no barrier to this bike. The 29-inch wheels, supported by a Suntour suspension fork, helps you overcome any hurdles.
The ZR Team Hybrid 6.0 and 9.0 FamilyThe ZR-TEAM HYBRID offers e-bike beginners a powerful setup at an affordable price with a potent BOSCH Performance Line CX motor in the bottom bracket area for a low centre of gravity. 29-inch wheels and 100mm suspension guarantee a smooth ride. There are no more limits to your long-distance tours!
The pictured pedals are not part of the bike and are not included in the sales price!
Bosch eMTB Technology
Bosch Uphill Flow
In Uphill Flow, you go beyond your limitations. You take up new challenges and master new trails you never thought were possible. You concentrate on the essentials, act instinctively, enjoy it and experience a unique feeling of flow when riding uphill that you only get from eMountain bikes. Pure riding enjoyment in every situation - whether uphill or downhill. This takes eMountain biking to a new level. The perfectly delivered power of the Performance Line CX motor and the eMTB mode introduces a completely new riding sensation.
Bosch Performance Line CX - live the trail
With a maximum torque of 75 Nm, the Performance Line CX is the ideal drive for ambitious and demanding eBikers. In eMTB mode, you always receive the required power – from Tour to Turbo. Up to 300% of perfectly delivered support, incredible dynamism and unique grip provide the best possible support on all terrains, as well as improved start-up behaviour. The progressive motor support automatically adapts to the individual's riding style, so there is no need to change support modes in eMTB mode.
Bosch Drive Unit Performance
The difference is the technology behind the new modern anthracite-coloured design of the components. The improved drive system with more powerful electronics and a low-vibration motor as well as low volume and weight, convinces the rider. The optimised 3-sensor concept take measurement 1,000 times per second with maximum precision for optimal power tuning and a new, unique riding experience. The optimal balance of performance and range is also a matter of pure enjoyment.
Cruise 25 km/h, Derailleur gear technical specifications
- With gear shift detection
- Maximum assistance speed: 25 km/h
- Torque: 75 Nm
The advanced Bosch eMTB mode - especially for eMountainbikers
The eMTB mode replaces the former sport mode with the Performance Line CX and varies between 'Tour' mode and 'Turbo'. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strenghtens the motor and the rider's personal contribution between 120% and 300%.
Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics. Without shifting gears the engine supports even slight pedal revolutions constantly with ideal performance. The ride on steep slopes is almost effortless. This ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.
The highlights of the eMTB modeNo Trigger
- Riding without shifting. A change in the support modes is not necessary - the rider can focus entirely on the trail.
- For a natural riding sensation and optimum control. Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics.
- Perfect support as soon as you press on the pedals. Starting on steep slopes is made significantly easier.
- Improved control in difficult riding situations. Enables effortless riding and optimal traction on technical uphill sections or over obstacles.
- With a torque of up to 75 Nm. For sporty acceleration even on alpine terrain without shifting gears.
- Uphill riding becomes an exceptional experience. The rider stays always in the flow.
Bosch Purion Display - the compact purist
Focus on essentials and get all important information at the touch of a button: The on-board computer Purion stands for highest efficiency and precision.
Design meets functionality: Purion is the minimalist on-board computer for everyone wishing to have a neat look on the handle bar, be it for use in the city or the countryside. You get all important information conveniently at the touch of a button during the ride, with both hands remaining on the handle bar. Five different riding modes give you the individually correct support in every situation.
Purion HighlightsClear display
- Charging status, speed, riding mode, range, trip distance, total distance
- The display without play lighted from behind enables recognising all riding data
- The optional service interval display reminds you about fixing the next service appointment for your eBike with the specialist dealer
- The specialist dealer can monitor the status of your Bosch eBike System via the micro USB interface.
- Activate the well-controlled supports up to 6 km/h with Purion. For utmost possible safety, the pushing aid is activated in two stages.
- Five support steps, safe operation with thumbs, neat handle bar
The riding modes of the Bosch eBike System
- Direct and maximum powerful support up to the highest pedalling rates for sports riding.
- Support level: 300%
- The eMTB mode dynamically varies between the Tour and Turbo riding modes, progressive motor support for maximum performance on the trail.
- Support level: 120% - 300%
- Uniform support for long stretches, with clear focus on long ranges.
- Support level: 120%
- Effective, but gentle support, designed for maximum efficiency for long ranges.
- Support level: 50%
- No support, Purion continues to provide all important information.
Bosch PowerPack 500
The PowerPacks are batteries with unmatched energy density. The battery management system offers optimal protection against overload, undervoltage, overheating and short circuit, and it also increases the long service life of the PowerPacks.
- Mounting Type: Frame battery
- Voltage (V): 36 V
- Capacity (Ah): 13,4 Ah
- Energy content (Wh): 500 Wh
Model year: 2019Model year: 2019Model year: 2019Model year: 2019Model year: 2019
Frame ZR TEAM 29 Hybrid Colour deep black / silver / cherry red Fork Suntour XCM DS Travel 100mm Brakes Shimano BR-MT200 Brake discs Shimano SM-RT10, 180/160mm, center-lock Headset FSA, ZS44/ZS56 Stem LEVEL NINE Race, 31.8 x 45/60/75/90/90 mm Handlebar LEVEL NINE Race 31.8 x 740 mm Bar grips Ergon GA30 Saddle Selle Italia X1 Seatpost LEVEL NINE Race, 30.9 x 400 mm Crankset FSA CK-745, 15T, 175mm Rear derailleur Shimano Alivio RD-M4000-SGS Gear shifters Shimano Altus SL-M2000, 9-Speed Cassette Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36 Chain KMC X9 Front tyre Schwalbe Tough Tom, ActiveL, Kevlar, 29" x 2,25" Rear tyre Schwalbe Rapid Rob, ActiveL, Kevlar, 29" x 2.25" Front hub Shimano Tourney HB-TX505 Rear hub Shimano Tourney FH-TX505 Spokes DT Swiss Factory Rims Alex SD20 Display Bosch Purion Battery Bosch Powerpack 500Wh Engine Bosch Performance Line CX Pedals not included Total weight starting from 21,20 kg
Ulrich S.Comment:Mega wertiges E-Bike Paket für einen Top-Preis. Die Marke Radon eher duch Zufall von einem Bekannten empfohlen bekommen, es hat sich gelohnt. Abwicklung durch Bike-Discount gut, kleine Unklarheit bei Anlieferung schnell geklärt.
more products in this category