Radon Swoop Hybrid 9.0 500Wh – E-Bike FullyJumping off the bike is a thing of the past thanks to the SWOOP HYBRID 9.0, the strongest “stallion” in the stable. Schwalbe’s tyre combo, Magic Mary in front and Hans Dampf at the rear, provide you with plenty of front-wheel traction and limited roll resistance at the back.
Highlights of the Swoop Hybrid 9.0 500WhShocks, uneven surfaces and jumps are absorbed by Fox’s suspension with its DPX2 rear absorber and Performance 36 fork. Bosch provides the propulsion, the built-in Performance Line CX motor generates 75Nm of torque, and the sizeable 500Wh power pack takes you home safely even on long-distance trails. A Shimano XT compound allows precise switching of gears and powerful braking, whereas the four-piston front and rear stoppers on the SWOOP HYBRID 9.0 slow down your greed for speed. The Race Face cockpit with its short stem and wide handlebar give you full control over what you’re doing, whereas the special H1900 Spline hybrid wheels from DT Swiss are not just stable and rigid, but fearless when the going gets rough. The SDG Tellis seat post, adjustable from the handlebar, allows complete freedom of movement for an all round care-free package. SWOOP it...
The Swoop Hybrid FamilyLarger, wider, more suspension travel, more downhill. The SWOOP HYBRID helps you get the most out of your ride. The 500Wh Bosch Performance Line CX batteries provide you with more descents per ride. The SWOOP HYBRID is the ultimate thrill - uphill climbs are now a breeze, and downhill you have plenty of traction.
The Swoop Hybrid FrameThe SWOOP HYBRID is a veritably superb Enduro with maximum XC features. Because the motor is close to the bottom bracket, you have optimum power transmission and the lowest possible centre of gravity. The way the frame is designed means there’s plenty of space for the 29-inch tyres. The Swoop frame offers 170mm of travel at the front and rear, whereas the flat steering angle gives you all the more control at high speed. The chain stays are not too short, and the seating angle steep, so that climbs can be conquered superbly.
The pictured pedals are not part of the bike and are not included in the sales price!
Bosch eMTB Technology
Bosch Uphill Flow
In Uphill Flow, you go beyond your limitations. You take up new challenges and master new trails you never thought were possible. You concentrate on the essentials, act instinctively, enjoy it and experience a unique feeling of flow when riding uphill that you only get from eMountain bikes. Pure riding enjoyment in every situation - whether uphill or downhill. This takes eMountain biking to a new level. The perfectly delivered power of the Performance Line CX motor and the eMTB mode introduces a completely new riding sensation.
Bosch Performance Line CX - live the trail
With a maximum torque of 75 Nm, the Performance Line CX is the ideal drive for ambitious and demanding eBikers. In eMTB mode, you always receive the required power – from Tour to Turbo. Up to 300% of perfectly delivered support, incredible dynamism and unique grip provide the best possible support on all terrains, as well as improved start-up behaviour. The progressive motor support automatically adapts to the individual's riding style, so there is no need to change support modes in eMTB mode.
Bosch Drive Unit Performance
The difference is the technology behind the new modern anthracite-coloured design of the components. The improved drive system with more powerful electronics and a low-vibration motor as well as low volume and weight, convinces the rider. The optimised 3-sensor concept take measurement 1,000 times per second with maximum precision for optimal power tuning and a new, unique riding experience. The optimal balance of performance and range is also a matter of pure enjoyment.
Cruise 25 km/h, Derailleur gear technical specifications
- With gear shift detection
- Maximum assistance speed: 25 km/h
- Torque: 75 Nm
The advanced Bosch eMTB mode - especially for eMountainbikers
The eMTB mode replaces the former sport mode with the Performance Line CX and varies between 'Tour' mode and 'Turbo'. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strenghtens the motor and the rider's personal contribution between 120% and 300%.
Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics. Without shifting gears the engine supports even slight pedal revolutions constantly with ideal performance. The ride on steep slopes is almost effortless. This ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.
The highlights of the eMTB modeNo Trigger
- Riding without shifting. A change in the support modes is not necessary - the rider can focus entirely on the trail.
- For a natural riding sensation and optimum control. Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics.
- Perfect support as soon as you press on the pedals. Starting on steep slopes is made significantly easier.
- Improved control in difficult riding situations. Enables effortless riding and optimal traction on technical uphill sections or over obstacles.
- With a torque of up to 75 Nm. For sporty acceleration even on alpine terrain without shifting gears.
- Uphill riding becomes an exceptional experience. The rider stays always in the flow.
Bosch Purion Display - the compact purist
Focus on essentials and get all important information at the touch of a button: The on-board computer Purion stands for highest efficiency and precision.
Design meets functionality: Purion is the minimalist on-board computer for everyone wishing to have a neat look on the handle bar, be it for use in the city or the countryside. You get all important information conveniently at the touch of a button during the ride, with both hands remaining on the handle bar. Five different riding modes give you the individually correct support in every situation.
Purion HighlightsClear display
- Charging status, speed, riding mode, range, trip distance, total distance
- The display without play lighted from behind enables recognising all riding data
- The optional service interval display reminds you about fixing the next service appointment for your eBike with the specialist dealer
- The specialist dealer can monitor the status of your Bosch eBike System via the micro USB interface.
- Activate the well-controlled supports up to 6 km/h with Purion. For utmost possible safety, the pushing aid is activated in two stages.
- Five support steps, safe operation with thumbs, neat handle bar
The riding modes of the Bosch eBike System
- Direct and maximum powerful support up to the highest pedalling rates for sports riding.
- Support level: 300%
- The eMTB mode dynamically varies between the Tour and Turbo riding modes, progressive motor support for maximum performance on the trail.
- Support level: 120% - 300%
- Uniform support for long stretches, with clear focus on long ranges.
- Support level: 120%
- Effective, but gentle support, designed for maximum efficiency for long ranges.
- Support level: 50%
- No support, Purion continues to provide all important information.
Bosch PowerPack 500
The PowerPacks are batteries with unmatched energy density. The battery management system offers optimal protection against overload, undervoltage, overheating and short circuit, and it also increases the long service life of the PowerPacks.
- Mounting Type: Frame battery
- Voltage (V): 36 V
- Capacity (Ah): 13,4 Ah
- Energy content (Wh): 500 Wh
Model year: 2019Model year: 2019Model year: 2019
Frame SWOOP HYBRID Colour maroon red / deep black Fork Fox 36 Performance, E-Bike Optimized, FIT GRIP 3-pos., Boost Travel 170mm / 165mm Rear Shock Fox Float DPX2, Performance, EVOL, Trunnion Mount, 205/65 Brakes Shimano XT BR-M8020 Brake discs Shimano XT SM-RT81, 203/203mm, center-lock Headset FSA, ZS44/ZS56 Stem Race Face Turbine R, 35 x 40/50/60 mm Handlebar Race Face Turbine R, 35 x 780 mm, 20mm rise Bar grips SDG Slater Saddle SDG Fly MTN 2, CrMo Seatpost SDG Tellis Dropper, 31.6 x 125/125/150 mm Crankset Race Face Æffect E-Bike, 15T, 165/165/170mm Rear derailleur Shimano XT RD-M8000-GS Gear shifters Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, 11-speed, I-Spec Cassette Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46 Chain Shimano XT CN-E8000-11 Front tyre Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix-Soft, TLE, Kevlar, 29" x 2.35" Rear tyre Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix-Speedgrip, TLE, Kevlar, 29" x 2.35" Wheelset DT Swiss H1900 Spline, 30mm, 110/148 Display Bosch Purion Battery Bosch Powerpack 500Wh Engine Bosch Performance Line CX Pedals not included Total weight starting from 23,10 kg
Werner S.Comment:Gutes, performantes E-Bike mit einem exzellenten Preis-Leistungsverhältnis. Im Gelände bärenstark, der CX-Antrieb zieht deutlich besser als ich es erwartet habe, gefühlt überall noch Reserven vorhanden. Farbe in 'live' ein echter Hingucker, wollte bewusst weg vom langweiligen schwarzen Einerlei.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category