Pearl Izumi Summit AmFIB Convertible - MTB Softshell PantsThe Summit AmFib® Convertible Pants (Summit AmFib® pants with removable legs) is the warmest MTB pants from Pearl Izumi. The softshell material warms the legs and is also wind and water repellent. At higher temperatures they can be quickly and easily converted into softshell shorts.
Minimal cut edges ensure that the zippers with locking mechanism are not noticeable when the AmFib® Convertible Pants are worn as shorts. Thanks to additional zippers at the ankles, the trouser legs can be removed without having to take off the shoes.
Product Details - Summit AmFib® Convertible Pants
- ELITE AmFIB® Softshell material provides wind and moisture protection
- Thermo fleece fabric with water-repellent PI Dry® technology on the inside of the leg
- Quickly converts into a soft shell shorts
- Pressure closure with front zipper
- Adjustable waistband outside
- Two safety hand pockets with zipper and zipper pocket on the thigh
- Zippers at the ankles allow easy dressing and undressing
- Special mountain bike fit
- Reflective BioViz® elements for good visibility in low light
The PI-Dry™ technology is a hydrophobic treatment that makes the fibres water-repellent without affecting the breathability or the fabric.
Pearl Izumi Summit AmFib® Convertible PantsUPC: 191234213851UPC: 191234213844UPC: 191234213875UPC: 191234213899Downloads:
Material:Material: 41% nylon, 41% polyester, 13% lycra, 5% polyurethane, with DWR finish PI DRY®
Manufacturer: Pearl Izumi Women/men/unisex: Men Fit: Semi-Form-Fit Use: MTB: XC, All Mountain, Enduro Washability: 30°C Wind protection: ✔ Water-repellent: ✔ Insulation: ✔ Colour: black
Gerrit L.Comment:super lösung mit den zip off beinen, hält warm und ist wasserabweisend
more products in this category
Show more products in this category