- Please use our noticing service to be informed about the availability.
Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX® 18/19 - MTB Winter ShoesNorthwave's Raptor Arctic GTX keeps your feet warm and dry thanks to Gore-Tex®. It is the ideal MTB shoe for cold and wet biking days.
Warm feet at cold temperatures: New Raptor Arctic GTX by Northwave
The winter shoe convinces with waterproofness and insulating qualities of the Gore-Tex® membrane and keeps your feet warm even in cold conditions. The SLW2 closure system with button adjusts the shoe to the foot with accuracy and is easy to open again. The carbon-reinforced sole with its natural rubber profile ensures very good grip in rough terrain.
The eye-catching color adds a bit more safety in cloudy weather. For the new winter, Northwave improved the upper to give you even more and better insulation. Cold and wet feet even in icy conditions are history.
Features - Raptor Arctic GTX
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
- The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even at -10°C
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360° reflective inserts
- Recommended temperature range: -10°C to +5°C
Sock Tips for Gore-Tex® Bike ShoesThe sock you put on with your Gore-Tex® footwear is very important. Although highly padded socks can seem like the natural choice to protect your feet from cold, they tend to absorb the sweat produced by the foot, creating an uncomfortable sensation of moisture and wet. This is not related to the shoes, which are completely waterproof. We recommend you to use only reduced thickness socks, made with specific technical yarns which expel the moisture, in order to facilitate the evaporation through the membrane’s breathable pores.
Maximum precision and usability. The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely. The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimized weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced.
Jaws Carbon Reinforced Sohle
Ideal if you want a technical product combined with comfort. Plus you get the grip you need with natural rubber.UPC: 885248476806UPC: 885248468146UPC: 885248468153UPC: 885248468160UPC: 885248468177UPC: 885248468184UPC: 885248468191UPC: 885248456716UPC: 885248468245UPC: 885248476813Downloads:
Material:Textile / Synthetics / Rubber
Manufacturer: Northwave Sole: Carbon reinforced Jaws sole Sole standard: SPD Color: black Purpose: MTB Weight: 429g per Shoe Stiffness index: 8.0 Included in delivery: 1 pair
Nils D.Comment:Resistent gegen Wasser und Schmutz, leicht zu reinigen. Sehr guter Sitz. Wärmen aber nicht besonders gut. Kaum besser als normaler Schuh + Überschuh. Wer schon von Haus aus kalte Füße hat, sollte keine Wunder erwarten.Lilly B.Comment:Den Schuh kann man wirklich bei Arktischen Temperaturen anziehen. Die Größe fällt genauso aus wie beschrieben