Northwave Ghost XCM - MTB ShoesThe MTB shoes "Ghost XCM" are equipped with full carbon inserts in the pedal area. The TPU inserts, which are also processed at strategic points, ensure high traction and excellent wear resistance. The ultralight shoes transfer all of your energy to the bike and are highly abrasion resistant.
Features - Ghost XCM
- Carbon XC 12 Sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0
- TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance
- Made with X-frame® patented construction and ultralight next generation materials that are only 0.5 mm thick, the upper transfers every watt of power and provides the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points
- Highly abrasion-resistant rubber reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
- Grip: 3 out of 5
- Breathability: 3 out of 5
- Lightness: 4 out of 5
X-Frame®by Northwave is an innovative design, engineered to transfer every watt of power while providing the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points. Totally unique, it combines next-generation materials that are only 0.5 mm thick and ultra soft for exceptional comfort with a structure featuring 360° reinforcements along the length of the foot that connects the sole to the laces via the upper. The result: a snug fit and perfectly balanced closure that pulls evenly around the entire foot from toe to instep. Kudos goes to the innovative route taken by the cable through special tapes: it passes through a complex system of angles and geometric precision made possible purely by relentless testing on countless prototypes. The SLW2 dial closure system works with the X-Frame design, replacing plastic inserts with soft tapes, while the soft, flexible Dyneema cable naturally conforms to the shape of each foot.
Maximum precision and usability. The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely. The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimized weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced.
Integrated Heel System
The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.UPC: 885248501102UPC: 885248501126UPC: 885248501140UPC: 885248485075UPC: 885248501171UPC: 885248501195UPC: 885248501218Downloads:
Material:Textile / Synthetic / Rubber
Manufacturer: Northwave Sole: Carbon XC 12 Sole standard: SPD Color: yellow fluo/black Purpose: MTB: XC, All Mountain, Enduro Weight: approx. 350 g Stiffness index: 12 out of 15
Kai E.Comment:Der (Fersen-)halt des Schuhs am Fuß ist perfekt. Leider im Vorfußbereich (Zehenballen) eher schmal geschnitten. Bzgl. des Schnürsystems war ich erst skeptisch, aber die Druckverteilung ist gleichmäßig und für mich in Ordnung.Jay D.Comment:Sind sehr bequem und top verarbeitet.Leroy S.Comment:Gute Passform auch auf längeren Touren, sehr gute Kraftübertragung, praktisches SChnürsystem. Werde ich wieder kaufen...
more products in this category
Show more products in this category