more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20029265
NikWax TX Direct 1 LiterThe leading, easy to use, secure and powerful wash in waterproofing for for wet weather clothing in the large 1-liter bottle.Adds Durable Water Repellency and revives breathability - in a washing machine.
- Durable impregnation while retaining breathability
- Restores impregnation that has been lost by wearing
- Adds a warm and dry feeling
- Fast, easy to use at home in the washing machine or hand wash, no dryer activation necessary
- Recommended for clothing with GORE-TEX® membrane or eVENT®
- Package size: 1 liter
How Nikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In protectsNikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In is the market leader. It is easy and quick to apply in a washing machine, and its highly Durable Water Repellency (DWR) develops on air drying. The washing machine application ensures that the treatment goes right through the garment, treating seams, tapes and cords, as well as the fabric. Also, as the need for tumble drying is removed, this saves energy and protects more vulnerable, older, garments from heat. Nikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In has been specifically designed and optimized for breathable waterproof garments; it leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibers allowing moisture vapour to pass through, maintaining breathability.
Use Nikwax TX.Direct®Wash-In in a washing machineUse Nikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In in a washing machine ... For best results remove all non-washable parts and always clean item(s) first with Nikwax Tech Wash® in a separate wash cycle. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing.
Top Loading Machine Wash:
- Place maximum of 3 clean garments in washing machine.
- After the machine has filled add 10floz/300ml of TX.Direct®.
- Set cycle to Heavy and Warm, Low water level.
- Remove all detergent build-up from the detergent dispenser.
- Place maximum of 2 clean garments in washing machine.
- Use 3floz/100ml per garment.
- Run 30oC Synthetic cycle and slow spin.
This article has not yet been reviewed.