more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20074229
NikWax Nikwax for Leather 100ml - Impregnating WaxWaterBased waterproofing cream for smooth leather footwear.High performance waterproofing that can be applied to wet or dry leather giving immediate protection.
- First class impregnation properties while retaining the breathability of the leather
- Protects immediately - no waiting necessary until the leather is dry
- The safest impregnation, which is currently available - free of harmful solvents or fluorocarbons
- Fast, simple application on wet or dry leather
Use Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather™ when your footwear soaks up waterYour footwear could be soaking up water just because it is dirty. First, try cleaning it with Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™, and if it is fairly new, or recently re-waterproofed, the Durable Water Repellency (DWR) will be revitalised just from cleaning. But, once the footwear has been thoroughly worn you will need to add DWR by using Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather™.
How Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather™ protectsNikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather™ is a safe product to use on breathable waterproof footwear. It provides instant Durable Water Repellency (DWR), maintains breathability and replenishes tanning agents in leather. It is non-flammable, contains no harmful solvents and is free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and fluorocarbons. Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather™ has been specifically designed and optimised for smooth leather footwear. The WaterBased formulation is directed to leaks, can be used on wet or dry leather and will not over-soften.
Apply Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather™ by handFor best results clean footwear using Nikwax® Footwear Cleaning Gel™.
- Shake well before use.
- Rub the wax thoroughly into wet or dry clean leather, using either the sponge applicator or your fingers, paying special attention to seams.
- Remove any excess with a cloth and buff to a shine.
Always allow footwear to dry naturally
- Leave footwear to dry at room temperature.
- Paper can be stuffed into the toes to absorb excess moisture, this should be replaced when wet.
- Keep footwear away from fires and radiators, drying too quickly can crack leather and cause bonded soles to peel.
Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather
This article has not yet been reviewed.