Mondraker CRAFTY R+ KIOX – E-Bike FullyThe CRAFTY R+ of the Spanish premium brand Mondraker has been developed as E-MTB for All Mountain use and convinces with selected components and excellent riding comfort.
Features - CRAFTY R+ KIOX
The high-quality aluminium frame with boost standard is equipped with 27.5" DT Swiss wheels and the Bosch Performance CX system. The CRAFTY R+ takes you quickly and comfortably up any mountain with pedal support and Sram 1x11-speed gearshift - and thanks to the Fox 36 29 Float FIT GRIP EVOL Rhythm with 160 mm travel at the front and Fox Float DPX2 LV EVOL Performance with 150 mm travel at the rear, you can also go downhill with plenty of reserves either comfortably or in race mode.
The wide 2.8" Maxxis tyres offer maximum grip on any trail and the Shimano MT520 4-piston 203 mm diameter disc brakes provide a good braking performance. The integrated battery from Bosch offers 500Wh and extends the radius of action of the e-Mountainbikes enormously. So you'll even reach the mountain that you've otherwise only admired from afar!
Mondraker’s Forward Geometry has proven to be the geometry benchmark for high-end performance mountain bikes nowadays and this is one of our proprietary most unique leading technologies to date.
Forward Geometry main advantages are an increased safety and confidence riding steep chutes even at high speeds, more reactive, precise and direct handling, more uphill precision and more stability in technical and rough terrain with better grip and improved control overall. This season we are offering our largest FG models collection.
Based on a geometry with longer reach and longer top tubes, riding position with FG30 mm stem is perfectly balanced for each bike category and application. Extra top tube length increase is compensated with our proprietary FG30 stem on all FG models, on every frame size. Front center length increases thus making the ride more confidence-inspiring, allowing you to ride faster easier and, above all, a more enjoyable riding experience.
ZERO SUSPENSION SYSTEM
Zero is Mondraker’s proprietary most efficient, best performing and super capable suspension system. Zero is a dual link design with the shock floating between the two suspension links and compressed from both ends. This makes the rear suspension extremely sensitive on small bumps and big hit capable.
Zero superior technologies’ main advantages are Zero power loss -a completely stable ride when pedalling-, Zero pedal kickback-minimum chain growth throughout the suspension travel-, Zero brake jack –isolated braking and suspension forces- and what we call Zero bumps, its great ability to soak up any type of bump keeping the rear wheel efficiently planted on the ground.
Stealth Alloy encompasses all processes in the creation of the frame, from the industrial design to the specific production of each of its tubes with the calculation of the most precise details. Each tube and part is carefully designed to carry out a specific function while striving to achieve the lowest possible weight. Stealth technology is evolving every year with optimised shapes and internal updates to deliver the best riding experience in our aluminium frames.
Please note that pedals are not included!
Bosch eMTB Technology
Bosch Uphill Flow
In Uphill Flow, you go beyond your limitations. You take up new challenges and master new trails you never thought were possible. You concentrate on the essentials, act instinctively, enjoy it and experience a unique feeling of flow when riding uphill that you only get from eMountain bikes. Pure riding enjoyment in every situation - whether uphill or downhill. This takes eMountain biking to a new level. The perfectly delivered power of the Performance Line CX motor and the eMTB mode introduces a completely new riding sensation.
Bosch Performance Line CX - live the trail
With a maximum torque of 75 Nm, the Performance Line CX is the ideal drive for ambitious and demanding eBikers. In eMTB mode, you always receive the required power – from Tour to Turbo. Up to 300% of perfectly delivered support, incredible dynamism and unique grip provide the best possible support on all terrains, as well as improved start-up behaviour. The progressive motor support automatically adapts to the individual's riding style, so there is no need to change support modes in eMTB mode.
Bosch Drive Unit Performance
The difference is the technology behind the new modern anthracite-coloured design of the components. The improved drive system with more powerful electronics and a low-vibration motor as well as low volume and weight, convinces the rider. The optimised 3-sensor concept take measurement 1,000 times per second with maximum precision for optimal power tuning and a new, unique riding experience. The optimal balance of performance and range is also a matter of pure enjoyment.
Cruise 25 km/h, Derailleur gear technical specifications
- With gear shift detection
- Maximum assistance speed: 25 km/h
- Torque: 75 Nm
The advanced Bosch eMTB mode - especially for eMountainbikers
The eMTB mode replaces the former sport mode with the Performance Line CX and varies between 'Tour' mode and 'Turbo'. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strenghtens the motor and the rider's personal contribution between 120% and 300%.
Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics. Without shifting gears the engine supports even slight pedal revolutions constantly with ideal performance. The ride on steep slopes is almost effortless. This ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.
The highlights of the eMTB modeNo Trigger
- Riding without shifting. A change in the support modes is not necessary - the rider can focus entirely on the trail.
- For a natural riding sensation and optimum control. Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics.
- Perfect support as soon as you press on the pedals. Starting on steep slopes is made significantly easier.
- Improved control in difficult riding situations. Enables effortless riding and optimal traction on technical uphill sections or over obstacles.
- With a torque of up to 75 Nm. For sporty acceleration even on alpine terrain without shifting gears.
- Uphill riding becomes an exceptional experience. The rider stays always in the flow.
Bosch Kiox Display - sporty and compact
Kiox offers all the functions that a sporty rider could need. The small, scratch-resistant colour display is controlled by the separate control unit with clear tactile feedback and delivers riding data on speed, rider performance, heart rate, battery charge and much more. Kiox means you have all essential information at your finger tips, while keeping control of the handlebar and terrain thanks to the separate Remote Compact. Using Bluetooth technology with an optional chest strap, Kiox users can check their current pulse range at all times, enabling them to get the most out of their training. The Bluetooth low energy interface also enables updates to the software to be downloaded onto your on-board computer without requiring a cable connection.
- Climb on, switch on, ride away and have fun. The on-board computer can be used immediately and provides you with all the essential information and data.
- The Kiox on-board computer excels not only because of its functional features – visually, it's a real head-turner as well: small and handy, the Kiox comes in a clear, neatly arranged yet stylish design. The practical magnetic holder integrally mounted on either the steam or in the handle bars likewise lends a neat and tidy look.
- The 1.9" transmissive colour display guarantees perfect readability even under strong sunlight. And because the backlight adapts to the lighting conditions, everything is perfectly readable - even in the dark.
- Use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to connect the Kiox to a heart rate monitor. This allows you to monitor your heart rate and get the most out of your training.
- Improve your level of fitness: for example, an indicator on the display shows you whether you are riding at above or below your average speed. This will motivate you to push yourself even harder.
- Whether dirt or stone chippings: the scratch-resistant gorilla glass display is an ideal partner both off road and in the city.
- The magnetic holder allows easy removal of the on-board computer for stowing it away quickly, as well as fast, secure attachment – holding firm even during off-road jumping.
Kiox - Other functions
- Light: Conveniently turn on your connected bike light from the mechanical button on the Kiox.
- Settings: Settings can changed quickly and easily from the status overview display. For safety reasons, you can only do so when the eBike is at a standstill.
- Device recharging: External devices such as your smartphone can be recharged via the USB port.
- Overview: A summary of your day's activities is provided to you in the off-board mode.
- Service: A display lets you know when your next maintenance appointment is due – thereby ensuring the value and service life of your eBike's components. Your dealer can simply connect the DiagnosticTool via the USB port to download the latest software updates.
- Walk assistance: This 2-level function helps you push your eBike at speeds of up to 6 km/h – whether you're carrying luggage aboard or not, or if you're overcoming obstacles.
- Distance measurement / wheel size: You can finely adjust your wheel size setting yourself at the push of a button. This allows high-precision distance measurement even after changing a tyre.
- DualBattery Support: The charge level of both batteries is displayed in the status overview, providing valuable information on battery discharge behaviour while riding.
- A talented linguist: Whether German, English, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Swedish or Portuguese, simply set the language of your choice.
The riding modes of the Bosch eBike System
- Direct and maximum powerful support up to the highest pedalling rates for sports riding.
- Support level: 300%
- The eMTB mode dynamically varies between the Tour and Turbo riding modes, progressive motor support for maximum performance on the trail.
- Support level: 120% - 300%
- Uniform support for long stretches, with clear focus on long ranges.
- Support level: 120%
- Effective, but gentle support, designed for maximum efficiency for long ranges.
- Support level: 50%
- No support, Purion continues to provide all important information.
Bosch PowerTube 500
With the PowerTube 500, Bosch offers a rechargeable battery that can be optimally integrated in the bike frame. There are two options for installing the battery, positioning it either vertically or horizontally. Minimalist design opens up new possibilities for integration into the frame for bike manufacturers. The battery is concealed and perfectly protected by the frame. A convenient function means that the battery pops approx. 2 cm out of the frame when unlocked, making it easier to handle. In addition, a safety mechanism prevents the battery from falling out. The battery is also optimally protected by the frame.Technical specifications
- Mounting Type: Frame battery
- Voltage (V): 36 V
- Capacity (Ah): 13,4 Ah
- Energy content (Wh): 500 Wh
Frame Crafty 27´5+ 6061 Alloy Stealth Evo, Zero Suspension System, 150mm travel, Boost Colour Black - Blue Fork Fox 36 29 Float FIT GRIP EVOL Rhythm, 160mm, tapered, Boost, offset 44mm Rear Shock Fox Float DPX2 LV EVOL Performance, 205x65mm Brakes Shimano MT520, 4-piston caliper, RT66 IS 6 bolts rotor, resin pads, 203mm/203mm Brake levers Shimano MT520, servo wave, alloy lever Headset Onoff Saturn tapered for 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” head tube, ACB sealed bearings Stem Onoff Stoic FG 30mm, 6061 forged alloy, 31.8mm barbore Handlebar Mondraker double butted 6061 alloy 780mm, rise: 25mm, 9º back, 5º up, 31.8 mm Bar grips Onoff Diamond, 1lock-on, 130mm Saddle SDG Bel-Air 2.0, Cro-Mo rail, PU foam Seatpost Onoff Pija dropper internal, Ø 31.6mm;S: 337x100mm,M: 387x125mm,L/XL: 425x150mm Crankset RaceFace Aeffect ebike crankset, 165mm, MDK 16T, narrow-wide, 6mm offfset Rear derailleur Sram NX, Type 3 roller bearing clutch,cage lock,long cage,1x11s,X-actuation 1:1 Gear shifters Sram Trigger NX, 11s, X-Actuation 1:1 Cassette Sunrace CSMS8, 11-46T, 11s Chain Sram PC-1110, 11s Front tyre Maxxis Minion DHF 27´5x2.8, Tubeless ready, Dual compound, Exo Protection, 60TPI Rear tyre Maxxis High Roller II 27´5x2.8, Tubeless ready, Dual compound, Exo Prot., 60TPI Front hub DT 370, 15x110mm, IS 6 bolts Rear hub DT 370, 12x148mm, IS 6 bolts Spokes DT Hybrid SP, straight pull Rims DT Swiss H1900 Spline 27´5, 35mm internal width, tubeless ready, 28 spokes Display Bosch Kiox Battery Bosch PowerTube 500Wh Engine Bosch Performance Line CX system Pedals not included Other details Trunnion top mount, 22.2x10mm bottom bushings; Hanger: Mondraker M067 Total weight 24,9 kg
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category