more products in this category
Item no.: 20017413
Michelin Pro4 Endurance 700x23C grey V2For the rider requiring puncture protection and longevity.The MICHELIN PRO4 ENDURANCE tyre is the best offer for sportive use with BETTER anti-puncture protection,increased mileage and excellent grip!
Better protection against the punctures in the tread area and sidewalls thanks to a High Density protection ply which is laid from bead to bead.
- Anti puncture ply with HD Protection laid bead To bead: +40 % better resistance to punctures on average (1) compared to the main competitor!
- New casing ply that is 3X110 TPI
- Tread area is a “Bi compound”
- Lateral tread width optimised for improved grip when cornering.
- Color: grey
- Width (mm): 23-622
- Width (inch): 700x23C
- Tringle: Soft
- Weight(): 225 g
- TPI: 110
- Pressure (bar): 6/8
- Pressure (psi): 87/116
MICHELIN HDProtection Bead2Bead
- HD Protection Bead2Bead consists of a High-density crossed fibre reinforcement
- The HD Protection Bead2Bead technology consists of a High Density crossed fibre reinforcement which protects the full casing of the tyre. The crown as well as the sidewall of the tyre are strengthened to assure maximum of protection and longevity.
- Michelin tyres benefiting from the technology HD Protection Bead2Bead are particularly adapted to demanding cyclist that is in search of the best compromise in puncture protection, longevity and weight.
MICHELIN Bi-CompoundThe Technology Bi-compound, has two different rubber compounds within the tread area.
- The rubber compound in the centre of the tread assures the optimal transmission of torque, that traction when pedaling or when braking. These rubber compounds are designed and optimised to increase resistance to wear, but also help braking safely on wet ground.
- The rubber compound at the shoulder area of the tread brings maximum performance and safety when leaning into a curve or turn giving exceptional levels of grip on dry as well as wet surfaces.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Michelin Pro4 Endurance 700x23C grey V2
This article has not yet been reviewed.