more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20040493
Maxxis Minion DHF Vorne WT 27.5x2.50" TR EXO 3C MaxxGrip 60 FoldingProbably the most widely-used and most successful in recent years Downhill tire in the world.
Elements such as tapered studs for low rolling resistance and quiet running: the Minion DHF of MaxxisWith longitudinally slotted cleats for more grip edges were combined. As a result, it has excellent directional stability and precise cornering ability. He is the reference for fast control loops, ranging from light Freeride (26 × 2.35: 690g) to the extreme downhill (26 × 2.70: 1340g). The Minion DHF is constantly updated and supplemented with new versions. New versions are now Enduro MTB tires in all three sizes, and the Maxxis TR (Tubeless Ready) versions.
- Use: AM, EN
- Size: 27,5x2.50 WT
- ETRTO: 63-584
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mixture: 3C MaxxGrip
- Carcass: 60
- 980 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Minion DHF Vorne WT 27.5x2.50" TR EXO 3C MaxxGrip 60 folding
Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: You can drive with less air pressure. This provides better traction and rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, also decreases the risk of punctures. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for the assembly with sealing milk than others "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bulge of our TR tire is completely covered like a real UST tubeless tires with a rubber layer. Thus, the Schlauchlosmontage is successful for all rims with standard dimensions already at the first inflation and with little liquid.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tightly woven, lightweight and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tire remains unchanged convincingly good.
- Our familiar 3C downhill mix, which many of the best downhills have been trusting for years, is now called 3C MaxxGrip. 3C MaxxGrip provides ultimate grip and cushioning for unmatched traction in downhills.
This article has not yet been reviewed.