Mavic Aksium Disc Centerlockt Shimano WheelsetThr Aksium Disc Center-Lock from Mavic is a great choice for everyday road riding. With a smart balance of high-quality materials and durable construction, it shows aspiring road riders the clear performance benefits that a high-quality wheelset can make. This Aksium Disc model includes special features aimed at the unique demands of disc brake road bikes.
Especially for disc brake road bikes: Aksium Disc Centerlock Wheelset from Mavic
It uses straight pull spokes for added stiffness and strength. We also increased the spoke count to 24 on both front and rear wheels. With a 17mm internal width, these rims are compatible with tires up to 32mm, making them versatile, comfortable and ideal for adverse road conditions. The disc-specific hubs feature super strong QRM bearings that provide low friction and long-term durability, with no servicing needed.
Features - Mavic Aksium Disc Center-Lock Shimano Wheelset
- Powerful, reliable disc brakes for added confidence and control 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution Disc-brake-optimized rim profile Disc-friendly spoke geometry and lacing pattern
- Smooth, efficient ride quality Wider 17mm (inner width) rims allow tires up to 32mm High quality cartridge bearings: QRM Straight pull round spokes are stronger than J-bend options
- Use: Road, Cyclocross, Gravel
- Model: Aksium Disc Centerlock
- Wheel size: 28"
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless ready: No
- ETRTO: 622x17C
- Brake type: Disc Center-Lock
- Freehub system: Instant Drive 360
- Freehub body: Shimano 9-/10-/11-speed
- Rim inner width: 17mm
- Rim outside width: 24mm
- Rim height: 21mm
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5mm
- Hub type: Mavic
- Hub axle system:
- Front 12 x 100mm thru axle
- Rear 12 x 142mm thru axle
- Spoke type: Straight Pull, round
- Front 24 (2-cross)
- Rear 24 (12 left radial + 12 right 2-cross)
- Nipples: ABS
- Recommended system weight max: 120kg
- Rim: Aluminum
- Hub: Aluminum
- Spoke: Steel
- Nipple: Steel
- Freehub body: Aluminum
- Front Wheel: approx 890g
- Rear Wheel: approx 1020g
- Pair: approx 1910g
Scope of delivery
- 1 Mavic Aksium Disc Centerlock Shimano Wheelset
- 2 Mavic Rim Tapes
- 1 User guide
Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
Instant Drive 360
The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.
Michael F.Comment:Für den Preis ein toller Laufradsatz. Das Gewicht ist sehr gut, bei Sprints berghoch könnten die Laufräder etwas steifer sein. Dafür fährt er sich der Aksium Disc aber sehr komfortabel.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20104720