more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20090342
Magura MT7 Pro HC Carbotecture SL® Disc Brake Set + MDR-PFirst choice for gravity pilots: The Magura MT7 Pro model year 2021 has proven itself in countless competitions – and most recently on the bike of DH world champion Loic Bruni. With four pistons, the MT7 Pro offers the best possible braking performance, while the ergonomically-optimised 1-finger HC lever blade gives you the ideal braking feel.
Scope of delivery
- 1 MT7 Pro HC Carbotecture® Disc Brake Set
- 1 Disc rotor MDR-P 203mm
- 1Disc rotor MDR-P 220mm
- 12 T25 Screw
- 4 Fastening screws
- 2 Insertpins
- 2 Olives
- 2 Transport safetys
- Disc brakes are ready-to-install, filled and bleed!
For suitable Adapters >CLICK HERE<
Award-winning performance with four pistons: MT7 Pro HC Carbotecture® + MDR-P from MaguraThe Carbotecture SL brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibres. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant. The radial master design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission ratios. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate.
The MT7 Pro’s one-piece 4-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium. This manufacturing method gives the calliper its extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT7 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes on the market.
Features - Magura MT7 Pro HC Set Model 2021 with MDR-P
- Carbotecture® SL master and aluminum handlebar clamp
- Ergonomic 1-finger HC lever blade
- Forged 4-piston caliper with Banjo
- magnetiXchange pistons for easy brake pad replacement
- Use: MTB, Enduro, Downhill, Gravity, E-MTB
- Technical features: Full hydraulic 4-piston floating caliper
- Pad wear adjustment: Automatic
- Brake pads: Organic 9.1 Performance (4 Pistons 2 Pads) 8.1 Performance (4 Pistons 4 Single Pads)
- Hose fitting caliper: RHR - Rotateable hose routing
- Brake hose: MAGURA disc tube easily shortened
- Transmission medium: MAGURA Royal Blood mineral oil
- Hydraulic system: Open, with expansion chamber
- Intern. standard mounting (IS): Yes, adaptor
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology): Yes
- Feel-Safety-Ergonomic: Yes
- Dual Docking for trigger shifters: Yes
- Reach adjust: Yes (with tool)
- BAT (bite point adjuster): No
- magnetiXchange: Yes
- OPD (caliper in one-piece design): Yes
- Postmount mounting (PM): Yes, direct mount
- 2-Piece Lever Clamp: Yes
- Material fitting bolts: Aluminium
- Brake lever and caliper: Carbotecture SL (Master), Aluminium forged (caliper)
- Lever blade: Aluminium
- Hose lengths: each 2200mm (shortable)
- Black / Mystic Grey Anodized
- each 255g (manufacturer information)
Magura Disc Rotor MDR-PMagura's MDR-P is a brake disc for performance-oriented riders and tough applications - from downhill and e-bikes to heavy load bikes. For the first time, the two-piece disc is also available in a diameter of 220 mm. With the same manual force, the 220 mm brake disc generates around 10% more braking force than a 203 mm model and 20% more than a 180 mm model. In addition, the higher mass reduces the risk of fading.
- E-Bike optimized
- Offering a special patented interlocking of the outer and inner rings (Dovetail Interlink Technology) giving optimum braking performance even under heavy loads
- In addition, maximum heat resistance and stability
- Compatible with the complete MT-Family
- Material: Steel
- Rotor thickness: 2mm
- Mounting: 6-Hole
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 203mm: 216g
- 220mm: 241g
TechnologyWhat is Carbotecture?
In the sensitive motorcycle and bicycle industries, MAGURA stands for the highest possible quality, solid reliability and mature components from its in-house production in Germany. In developing special materials and processes such as Carbotecture® and Carbolay®, we have realized designs and constructions that no other manufacturer can implement. We have also established an extremely effective quality assurance system at our Hülben and Hengen production and assembly sites near the original factory in Bad Urach. MAGURA brakes are light, very stable and function reliably for many years – and we realize these features with several plastics that we develop ourselves. However, Carbotecture is definitely not just a “plastic” – it is so much more!
We see ourselves as the architects of our materials – and the term Carbotecture® is a combination of the terms carbon and architecture. Here is a brief explanation of how we create our basic Carbotecture® material: First of all, a mixture of high-tech polymers and carbon or glass fibres is converted into a plastic granulate by means of several complex processes. During the processing from the granulate to the finished component, the carbon fibres are then optimally aligned to match future stress requirements. This “Carboflow” process can create any desired shape from the granulate during an injection moulding process. Carbotecture® offers major advantages compared to classic lightweight aluminium – for example, it’s 50% lighter, but it possesses the same tensile and breaking strength! Thanks to our highly developed machines and processes, Carbotecture® is indeed a dream material, from which smooth surfaces can be created in almost any complex shape – and this is also how we make our rigid yet lightweight brake masters. BMW also relies on the special properties of Carbotecture® for its motorcycles – the clutch master of the BMW GS is also made of this material, for instance.
We increase the resistance of our Carbotecture SL® material by integrating medium-length carbon fibres into the polyamides instead of short fibres – and this also reduces the weight of the material. The brake masters of our award-winning MT disc brake series are made of Carbotecture® and Carbotecture SL®.
Yet another of our materials is Carbolay®. It is produced in a fully automated procedure, during which a textile process is used to position the carbon fibres according to load. The fibres are then automatically impregnated with resin in a mould. This process enables us to produce Carbolay® lever blades in an attractive and ergonomically optimized form – and the blades also achieve perfect finger force transmission thanks to their high degree of rigidity and low weights.
Mounting/Installation a Magura MT7 disc brake>
Shorten the tubing/hose of a Magura disc brake MT7
Magur C.Comment:HAMMERGEILE Bremse, da reichen die 5 Sterne gar nicht aus WAHNSINNS Bremsleistung, ich kann die nur Jedem weiterempfehlenMarkus P.Comment:Geiles Set, mehr Bremsleistung geht nicht aktuell!!