Lupine SL AF 7 StVZO – Front LightsThe SL AF 7 from Lupine comes with powerful 1300 lumens and a large 6.9 Ah SmartCore battery. The bicycle lamp has received a StVZO approval especially for Germany. It has a sensor-controlled daytime running light with which you turn the attention to you in the daylight.
StVZO-approved bicycle headlight with daytime running light, low beam and 1300 lumen high beam: the SL AF 7 from LupineWhen the dusk is coming, the SL automatically switches from daytime running light to low beam and shows you the way through the traffic, glare-free and safely. Away from the city, you press the button of your bluetooth remote in order to unleash a full 1300 lumens high beam, enough for fast rides and challenging trails.
Features - SL AF 7 StVZO
The low beam of the SL is designed like a car headlight, therefore it´s absolutely glare-free for oncoming road users.
The 1300 lumens high beam of the SL AF is not just a stronger low beam. At the press of a button, the entire lighting changes and illuminates an additional area, far above the glare-free cut-off line: perfect for fast rides and challenging trails. The SL AF is by far the worlds brightest bicycle lamp, which meets the strict german regulations for road use.
Carpet of light
Unlike most other bike lights for road use, the light image of the SL AF is not limited to a small strip, but provides a wide and homogeneous carpet of light directly in front of your bike.
Who does not know: It is night, the road is empty, you turn on the high beam and speed up. That's exactly what the SL AF brings to your bike. With the two buttons of the Bluetooth remote control, you can flash up and down in fractions of a second, or switch through the lighting levels of the low beam.
Caution: It´s bright
It´s the same as in your car. It really annoys anyone who´s oncoming you when you forget to turn off your high beam. Therefore, in the high beam mode, the symbol of the button lights, but also the SL logo on the lamp head shines blue.
Sensor-controlled "daytime running light"
The step-adjustable stereo sensor scans your ambient light and switches your SL from "daytime running lights" to low beam, just in time. At the same time, the sensor releases the high beam function. The "daytime running light" of the StVZO models is continuously supported by the main headlamp.
Light. Years ahead.
The heart of the Lupine SL are 18 Osram Compact CL automotive LEDs, and the world's first Dual Aspheric Lens system for bicycle lights. The material used here is extremely weather-resistant and is also used in aviation and medical engineering. The extremely robust and high-quality aluminum body reliably protects the SL AF from impacts, dust and water.
Scope of delivery
- Lamphead SL AF 1000/1300 Lumens StVZO
- 6.9 Ah SmartCore battery
- SL AF Bluetooth Remote
- Peppi V5 mount for Bluetooth Remote
- SL quick release handlebarmount
- Wiesel charger
- Velcro short
- Velcro long
- Torx 5 and Allen 3mm
Product featuresLighting time
- Runtime 16 W / 1300 Lumens (high beam): 3 hours
- Runtime 8 W / 1000 Lumens (low beam): 3 hours
- Runtime 8 W / 600 Lumens: 6 hours
- Runtime 1.5 W (Daytime running light): 34 hours
- StVZO approval: K1552
- Protection class: IP 68 (waterproofness)
- High beam: 16 Watt max.
- Daytime running light: 1.5 Watt (To comply with the StVZO guidelines, the daytime running light is also supported by a slight low beam. )
- Operation: At lamphead or bluetooth remote control
- Lamp: 18x Osram Compact CL
- Lens system: Dual Aspheric Lens System
- Dimensions LxWxH: 49x50x48 mm
- Material: Aluminium 6061-T6, CNC machined
- Light levels: 1.6W Daytime running light; 8W; 16W
- Special modes: automatic mode
- Beam distance: 250m
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +70°C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40 x 50 x 48mm
- Material: Aluminium 6061-T6, CnC milled
- Bluetooth Technology: Bluetoooth 4.0
- Material: Casing polyamide
- Weight: 10g
- LED Indicator: High beam signal: blue
- Battery 7.2V: 6.9Ah
- Watt Hours: 50Wh
- Charging time: 5:30 hours
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 79 x 41 x 48mm
- Battery mounting: velcro strap
- Cell type: Panasonic NCR18650B
- High current capability: 6C
- Smartcore technology: Advanced battery management
- Lexan-Touchpad: with 5 Hyper Red LEDs
- Capacity indicator: 10% steps via 5 Hyper Red LEDs
- Balancing function: CV (constant voltage)
- Audiable signal: 60dB
- Microprocessor: 14-Bit RISC
- PCB: Reversible shutdown in case of short circuit, overvoltage, undervoltage
- Charge current: 0.1 - 1.2A
- Input voltage: 100 - 240V~
- Frequency: 50 - 60Hz
- Display: Charge control by red-green LED
- Suitable batteries: Li-Ion 7.2V
- Functions: Charging program
- Microprocessor controlled: yes
Handlebar diameter (choose variant)
- SL AF 7 with Battery: 360g (manufacturer infomation)
The new Lupine SL F: Now including highbeam
Model year: 2019Model year: 2019
Lutz H.Comment:Diese Lampe ist der Hammer. Lupine ist eben ... Weiter so!Hagen S.Comment:Für eine Lampe mit StVZO Zulassung ist diese Lampe der Hammer. Der große Akku hält für mehrere Nachtfahrten, gerade in der dunklen Jahreszeit. Ich habe diese Lampe immer eingeschaltet, sie schaltet dann automatisch be Dämmerung ins gedimmte Abblendlicht und bei vollständiger Dunkelheit in den vollen Betriebsmodus. Das Abblendlicht erleuchtet nicht nur die Strasse sondern auch den Fahrbahnrand, gerade bei nächtlichen Fahrten durch den Wald nicht unwichtig bei Wildwechsel. Das Fernlicht ist grandios, Lupine eben. Nicht billig aber wer sie hat, möchte sie nicht mehr missen.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category