more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Lupine E-Bike Lamp SL S for Shimano with StVZOThe automatic daytime running light increases your visibility on the road.
Specially designed for the E-MTB: Lupine SL S E-Bike lamp for ShimanoWith its glowing image, you can get the most out of your driving skills at night and recognize every hidden obstacle in good time.
To connect the E-Bike to your light, you eventually will need a light cable. If there is no cable, the cable must be put through your bikeframe.
The light cable is not included with the lamp!
- FL1 Standard - Resistant from Water and shocks: The FL1 Standard is a newly set standard to compare the specifications of flashlights by different manufacturers.
- 100% light on your road - The SL is a special Lupine. Not only is it absolut compliant to the strict german StVZO, but also raises 100% of its 500 lumens directly on your way. The SL is designed like a car headlight and doesn`t glare any other road users.
- Sensor controlled daytime running light - With your e-bike you can go really fast and maybe you don´t have time to react. The stereo-sensors scan the ambient light and automatically switch the SL from daytime running light to full beam.
- Light. Years ahead - The heart of the SL is composed of 12 High Intensity LEDs and the world's first dual Aspheric Lens System for bike lights. Their extremely robust and high quality aluminum body protects the SL from shock, dust, and water.
- Use: E-Bike MTB
- Group: Shimano Steps
- Model: SC-E8000
- Luminance 12 W: 700 Lumens
- Luminance 1 W: 0 Lumens
- Dimmlevels 12W: 700 lumens
- Material: Aluminium 6061-T6, CnC milled
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 50 x 40 x 48mm
- Protection class: IP68
- Watt: 12W
- Input voltage: 6 - 6V~
- Functions: Daytime running light, full beam, automatic mode, RVLR
- Lens: 26° Dual Aspheric Lens System
- Illuminant: 12 Luxeon High Intensity LEDs
- LED-Board: Aluminium: Directbonding Thermalpad
- Colour temperature: 6000K (5% tolerance)
- Corespeed: 32MHz
- Conducting: path structure Fine Pitch smaller 0.2 mm
- Temperature control: active
- Ambient temperature: -25°C to +70°C
- Operation: Display or button at lamphead
- The SL S is suitable for all Shimano Steps E8000 drives.
Handlebar diameter (choose variant)
- 80 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- Lupine Lamphead SL S Shimano
- Handlebarmount (left and right)
- Mount screws
No flashing mode: The lamp meets the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO) and has no flashing mode.
Lupine SL S to Shimano Installation
This article has not yet been reviewed.